Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What must Keaton think of all this.
Wx25ENg.gif

Has The Flash tainted Keaton Batman for WB so now they're cutting all other ties to it?

#RestoreTheBatgirlVerse

Too soon?

Despite DC's dodgy reputation of late, I'm surprised they didn't try some reshoots to save the film. A few scenes with Barbara Gordon walking pensively with her morning coffee, another with Keaton sniffing a pair of her panties er I mean one of her sweaters and they might have had something worthy of HBO Max.

:chase

All I cared about was seeing Keaton in the suit again. And the car, of course.

I guess we'll never get "Birdman IV."

#RestoreTheBatgirlVerse

Too soon?

Despite DC's dodgy reputation of late, I'm surprised they didn't try some reshoots to save the film. A few scenes with Barbara Gordon walking pensively with her morning coffee, another with Keaton sniffing a pair of her panties er I mean one of her sweaters and they might have had something worthy of HBO Max.

:chase

Barbara (to Bruce): Dick just left.
Bruce: Not this one.

I hope all the JJ productions are cancelled. His JL Dark stuff especially. I want classic Hellblazer horror JonCon.

Me too. Fortunately, I think they will be. Zaslav was reportedly very unhappy with the deal the earlier regime made with Bad Robot, because they never actually put anything into production. All they really did was come up with a few concepts (which all sounded bad, imo). I don’t think any of the DC stuff that they pitched to old Warner Bros is going to end up getting made.

Me too. Fortunately, I think they will be. Zaslav was reportedly very unhappy with the deal the earlier regime made with Bad Robot, because they never actually put anything into production. All they really did was come up with a few concepts (which all sounded bad, imo). I don’t think any of the DC stuff that they pitched to old Warner Bros is going to end up getting made.
Let's hope so. I want some proper JonCon, Zee, etc films with accurate casting, atmosphere, the whole shebang. Not watered down JJ nonsense. Maybe they can get GDT to come back. At the very least that'd get us the dolls. God, the things I'd do for an InArt Daddario Zatanna figure...

b2b992ff3735c371e4882a3333f473be7765656a.gif

I wasn't even aware he was supposed to be in Batgirl. I thought he was just in the Flash movie....

Batgirl AND Flash.

Supposedly this is really the costume, too.

Michael Keaton Old Man Batman (possible).jpeg

I can't imagine how horrific an enormous turd this movie must have been shaping up to be when they decided it was actually better to just write off 90 million dollars. That's insane.

WB should scrap all film and television projects related to DC and just wait ten years and see what things are like then.

Then again, the garbage they churn out for CW and streaming seems to do all right, so maybe they just need to scrap the feature film division.

I gotta believe the super-hero fatigue is gonna hit the normies sometime. The MCU is already taking on water, and the DCEU was DOA from the very start.

Maybe Westerns will make a comeback. I don't know. The super-hero movie dominated for a long time, so it's only natural that it's gonna face a backlash at some point when audiences finally decide they want something new and different.

I think I'm giving too much credit to "audiences," though.

Back