Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wk9i08alhrb81.jpg

Oh nice.

It's basically the 2014 costume, which happens to be my favorite Batgirl costume. I just wish they had cast a youthful freckled faced read head, instead of a black model type.

Xgrv01y.jpg
Ht1S15V.jpg

It looks really bad to me, that costume is my least favourite. I stopped reading batgirl when she became batgirl of burnside, some comics are too PC for me nowadays.

While my favorite Batgirl costume is the Yvonne Craig version, this is a pretty decent interpretation. As someone mentioned above, thank goodness this isn’t the usual all black leather, Matrix, X-men look we have seen for 20 years. I love she has some blue, purple and that beautiful yellow inner cape. Batgirl should be fun. I hope the show does well.

That costume looks like crap lol

That actress looks cosplay silly and generic in that.

The Batman universe just needs Batman.

Not Batman and Robin, Jason or Damian.

Not Batman and Batgirl.

Just…

BATMAN!

Period!
Um, Bob Kane created Robin. Bill Finger created the Joker. These two created the Batman universe in the comics.

BTW, Alberto Varga created the modern Batgirl. This will probably be as bad as the failed series. The Birds of Prey Dina Meyer version from 2001 is about as good as it will ever be.

I'll wait for the VHS.

Back