1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I’ll wait for an actual preorder date. They showed so many teasers for things that never came to be. That Shazam teaser was messed up. I’m not a Shazam fan but that was crazy how they teased the figure and it never came. Hell they did the same with green lantern aswell.

I don’t really do figures with exposed joints when they can do seamless, just puts me off.
I had to look real close and I see what you mean I guess it could just be because the figure comes with a bunch of arm accessories that's why they did it but maybe he'll be like IW Thor with switch out arms? It's weird though I wonder how tall he is next to Venom in film maybe that plays a part idk sometimes HT back tracks on figures.

Do people really want rubber over hidden joints on these characters?
Yeah.
I had to look real close and I see what you mean I guess it could just be because the figure comes with a bunch of arm accessories that's why they did it but maybe he'll be like IW Thor with switch out arms? It's weird though I wonder how tall he is next to Venom in film maybe that plays a part idk sometimes HT back tracks on figures.
First thing I noticed when I looked at it, so not that hard to see, will be even more visible in person.

Well, shoot. With figures like this going up in price every year, rubber is a more expensive dice roll than ever before.

Yeah.

First thing I noticed when I looked at it, so not that hard to see, will be even more visible in person.
If your looking for it then I get it. For me it's not a deal breaker cause when will we ever get another 1/6th Carnage by HT, we'll have to wait and see how it looks when it actually goes up for preorder.

The Instagram tease shows just a tiny bit more of the figure. The overall texture and sculpting look amazing!
241830205_6639083132772158_5568913976806799710_n.jpeg

Sometimes when theres lots of intricate details and textures, they will use plastic instead of rubber because it can't capture those kinds of fine details. Whereas Venom just had a textured skin, this figure has lots of veins, crevices and gaps with sinuous muscle tissue. As well spikes all over its shoulders. The glossy wet look for the paint might also be a factor.

I think this is why they made King Shark out of plastic in order to capture his rough shark skin texture.

I wonder if he doesn’t have wrist pegs what with those big-ass claw hands so they gave him exposed joints at the elbows for a place to interchange the different hands/weapons/whatever.

Definitely got my interest. I may pick up venom just to go with him. I'm a little worried about the placement of that blade though, looks like they're trying to cover up the hip/thigh joints. These guys should be coming with transformation sculpts too!View attachment 538607
Definitely interested in seeing HT do this. They'll get trashed of course. Sad that Cassidy morphs like that as he should be just like Venom and Brock.

Definitely interested in seeing HT do this. They'll get trashed of course. Sad that Cassidy morphs like that as he should be just like Venom and Brock.
Since its actually merged with his blood, instead of just attached to him, I feel like it makes more sense for him to morph in a way like they’ve shown. Cletus and Carnage are one in the same, but Eddie and Venom are basically just roommates.

Since its actually merged with his blood, instead of just attached to him, I feel like it makes more sense for him to morph in a way like they’ve shown. Cletus and Carnage are one in the same, but Eddie and Venom are basically just roommates.
But Venom fixed his broken leg...then he walked on it minutes afterwards without Venom. I guess they wanted Cassidy to not have to deal with another personality since he is the show. It's Cletus Kasady..d'oh!

But Venom fixed his broken leg...then he walked on it minutes afterwards without Venom. I guess they wanted Cassidy to not have to deal with another personality since he is the show. It's Cletus Kasady..d'oh!
They’re friends with benefits.

I still really not really a fan of this design of Carnage. It looks too Venomy. I wish it were more like the comic version which it is totally distinct from Venom. Damn, what it could've been.

1632021259179.png

1632021397823.png

Back