1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pN8hdc8.jpg
Much needed upgrade. I really wish she was utilized better in the movie. No desire to get the figure atm with how much they wasted her.

Yeah the movie wasted her, but she's at least the only character who came out it with her dignity intact and still being a complete badass, and who didn't get turned into a joke like Keaton. And it's almost like she was part of a whole different movie. Which kinda makes it easier to just appreciate the figure on its own.

I know she's barely in the movie, and the movie is meh.

But I'm leaning towards getting this now. Anything "Supergirl/Superman" (within reason) just looks awesome.
I may be in the minority but I really enjoyed this film and the characters. The backlash to the original sculpt has shown that HT is listening as well. I had this and the main cast preordered from the beginning! Can't wait!

Agreed, they have made this much better looking. Of course it is not perfect but at least it is very obvious who it is supposed to be, which I am happy with.

I am thankful that I pre-ordered this and that HT did go back and work on this sculpt. I ordered this despite not seeing this film (I was initially excited to see it but the trailers and most of the word of mouth has dampened my enthusiasm) or knowing anything about this character. But I think the costume looks awesome.

As stated before I am a Marvel guy but Batman has always been one of my favorite characters. That said I recently (2022 I think) started collected some DC characters besides Batman (Wonder Woman 1984, JL Superman, BvS Batman, Cyborg, IA Joker) and now on Pre-Order I have IA Superman, Supergirl, and Flash.

When I started in this hobby in 2017 I had zero intentions of collecting DC figures, but DC has some great iconic characters that I felt needed to be in my collection or otherwise I would regret it one day. Overall If I had been more impressed with the DCU/DCEU films I would have probably been more motivated earlier, but I think the DCU/DCEU has not done justice to these characters for to most part.

I am glad that Hot Toys seems to be putting a lot of effort into their DC characters lately regardless of how the movies are received and I think that is a great thing.

Last edited:
I do like the Flash line, but I would appreciate if they put the same effort into more classic characters like Returns, Forever and B&R.

Third party companies are picking up the money they are leaving on the table while they prefer to do endless Mando side characters.

Wow this actually looks kind of amazing now. Just placed my order at Timewalker.
Good thing they still have some available for pre-order …Timewalker is fantastic, I love doing business with them. I wish had known about them when I first started collecting.

Last edited:
I was excited for the movie and enjoyed it enough when I watched it but sitting on it a while I’m not sure if I want the figures. None of the portrayals were definitive nor will they carry on, so it’s kind of pointless. Supergirl does look better now though and could pair well with a Cavill Superman.

I was excited for the movie and enjoyed it enough when I watched it but sitting on it a while I’m not sure if I want the figures. None of the portrayals were definitive nor will they carry on, so it’s kind of pointless. Supergirl does look better now though and could pair well with a Cavill Superman.
Yeah I'm questioning my preorders of Flash and Keaton a whole lot more now, and really wish I could stop myself from giving into the hype and pushing the order button every time a cool looking figure comes along. Sigh.

Yeah I'm questioning my preorders of Flash and Keaton a whole lot more now, and really wish I could stop myself from giving into the hype and pushing the order button every time a cool looking figure comes along. Sigh.
It happens to us all at some point. Get so caught up in the moment of something looking cool and hitting that button.

Been thinking the same, I'm waiting to see the so-called revision in higher detail (from them) before deciding if I want this or not.

Maybe not officially canceled, but if they're already not bringing back bigger names like Cavill, Gadot and Affleck, there's no way they're going to be keeping her. Plus the fact Gunn announced his own Supergirl movie a ways back.

Maybe not officially canceled, but if they're already not bringing back bigger names like Cavill, Gadot and Affleck, there's no way they're going to be keeping her. Plus the fact Gunn announced his own Supergirl movie a ways back.
If Superman Legacy bombs I doubt he gets to make any movies beyond that.

Back