1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7ojv2p.jpg

7ojq9g.gif

kg1j4rscs2771.jpg

I'm not that familiar with this iteration of the character, or what she's tentaivly based on.
Though what I saw of her in the trailers looks great.

At first I thought she ws the Daughter of Superman & Wonder Woman.
More specifically until I see the movie to say otherwise, if they can invoke the 89 Keaton Universe, my head canon reads her as the daughter of Christopher Reeve (Superman) and Lynda Jean Cordova Carter (Wonder Woman).

Last edited:
I wish they wouldn't bother with teasers. Makes it all the more frustrating when the figures never see the light of day. Either do the full reveal and preorder or don't bother.

There's always a sense that a figure isn't coming when all they upload is a cropped "teaser", given the speed at which they showed Keaton, Batfleck (which is absolutely horrific) and The Flash this really doesn't sit well with me on this one. The movie is released, there's no sense in holding back unless you have no intention of releasing it. Sadly these guys have quite a decent history of doing this.

Can’t be excited by these teasers. I’ve been let down for too long.
I feel bad to all the newer people in this hobby, they probably think it’s actually going to happen. This teaser means there’s a 50/50 chance hot toys does this 🤣

I did a quick Google search and there were actually a lot of similar looking teasers that led to figures being made (Elektro being one of the most memorable ones). But obviously we know there have been plenty of others that ended up going nowhere.

I remain hopeful about this one though, since I'm sure HT has seen all the demand and this would surely be a far easier figure to produce than a Vulture or Yellowjacket.

Can’t be excited by these teasers. I’ve been let down for too long.
I feel bad to all the newer people in this hobby, they probably think it’s actually going to happen. This teaser means there’s a 50/50 chance hot toys does this 🤣
I was just about to say. A teaser from these people means nothing

Teasers don’t bother me , we all know these figures won’t release for another two years anyway:LOL:

I’m looking for the full reveal on display at SDCC 2023 next month
Hot Toys won't be there, because Sideshow won't be there. You'll see some new figures at the much lamer Sideshow Con instead.

Saw the film today and liked her, but not enough to buy this figure.

Depending if I like her in the film when I see it tomorrow I will definitely preorder her.

Back