1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having recently bought an ED-209 and being on the lookout for Robocop, this announcement is right on time! :rock
Definitely interested in getting this!

H9HZazn.gif

Damn, that's beautiful. I've heard some complaints about the construction of the old Hot Toys Robocop; here's hoping this one's more durable.

That paintjob looks amazing. It's truly exciting to think - these nostalgic feelings of old Robo have been dormant.

Little products here and there like NECA and Mafex but now I am HYPED.

Well, it's another Robocop in a market that has been fairly saturated by Robocops over the last 10 years....but holy hot damn that looks beautiful. Gorgeous prototype pics. What would the final figure look like is the question. Will it actually turn out to be another chromo-cop. Will they have addressed the joints issues that have since materialized with the MMS202. Quite possibly not. Complaints about ED-209's rubber were far more commonplace and yet they did nothing about that when it came to the 2.0.

Very interesting.

Well, it's another Robocop in a market that has been fairly saturated by Robocops over the last 10 years....but holy hot damn that looks beautiful. Gorgeous prototype pics. What would the final figure look like is the question. Will it actually turn out to be another chromo-cop. Will they have addressed the joints issues that have since materialized with the MMS202. Quite possibly not. Complaints about ED-209's rubber were far more commonplace and yet they did nothing about that when it came to the 2.0.

Very interesting.

They need to upgrade the ball joints for sure, those were bizarrely made of clear plastic which means it cracks with time. How did they came to the decision that bearing the weight of semi-diecast limbs with thin ball joints is anybody's guess.

Articluated hands once again! I wish they'd include a static gun holding hand, the articulated ones never seem to hold the gun securely enough. And another plain base. I'd have liked the Terminator/Mark VII street base with the bullets at least.

Colour wise I want to see it in-hand first. Remember this...

robocop+%25285%2529.jpg

came out like this...

reduced-htmmrobo.jpg

I wonder if the Jet Pack is a new sculpt or tweaked from the 2007 release, someone must have the answers!

Also, if the body is the same material as the MMS202, you can kiss his butt goodbye if you have him displayed wearing the jetpack. Literally.

If they announced a Terminator and a Predator, it would be amazing.

But this is still a dream announcement.
If they announce a jungle hunter predator with correct looking head sculpt and is actually to scale i.e huge, then I’ll loose my **** with excitement.

Terminator as in Arnie or Endo? I’d love a T1/T2 2.0 endo, preferably die-cast - man what a dream. Mind you, another Arnie would be most welcome👌🏻

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I'd rather buy it without the RoboCop 3 accessories.. looks good, I guess the biggest question will be the paint job.

Back