1/6 Hot Toys - Prey - Feral Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks good but I really can’t get behind the look of this predator & without the mask it gets worse.
It reminds me of a silent hill character design.
Just give me an updated classic predator already

Estimated Release Date: Approximately 1st Quarter 2025
Product Code: TMS114

“There was a bear, but there was something else, and it was huge.” – Naru

Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, the sci-fi movie Prey follows Naru, a fierce and skilled young warrior who has been raised in the shadow of the most legendary hunters on the Great Plains. The prey she stalks turns out to be a highly evolved alien predator with a technically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries.

Inspired by the movie Prey, Hot Toys proudly presents the latest 1/6th Feral Predator collectible figure. The ruthless predator is now here to stalk your display!

Exquisitely crafted based on Feral Predator’s appearance in Prey with phenomenal paintworks, the one-sixth scaled figure features a newly developed head sculpt with highly detailed rubber hair, interchangeable mandibles with fangs, sculpted lamellar skirt and ankle wraps. A variety of hunting weapons such as shield, blades, whip, batons in different modes, spear gun and spear, and accessories including an LED lighted Predator mask, capsule backpack, bones and a newly designed diorama base inspired by Naru’s campsite for extensive display.

This is a must-have figure for Predator fans and an excellent addition to your collection!

The 1/6th scale Feral Predator Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Feral Predator in the movie Prey
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with multiple finely crafted rubber hair
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable mandibles (opened and normal)
- Highly-detailed facial expression with fangs and skin texture
- Approximately 37cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 16 points of articulations
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pistol holding left hand
- One (1) whip holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-printed

Costume:
- One (1) utility belt with lamellar skirt
- One (1) pair of sculpted ankle wraps

Weapons:
- One (1) shield (attachable to left forearm armor)
- One (1) set of blades (attachable to right forearm gauntlet)
- One (1) collapsed baton
- One (1) extended baton (can be separated)
- One (1) spear gun with spear
- One (1) extended whip

Accessories:
- One (1) LED lighted Predator mask (red light, USB power operated; attachable to head sculpt)
- One (1) capsule backpack
- Two (2) bones (attachable to belt)
- Newly designed camp base themed diorama base

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Product details can subject to change without further notice

TM & © 20th Century Studios
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Looks amazing. Immediate get. The torso seam isn't the prettiest, but they hid it as well as they could. Would love new versions of Jungle and Berserker to put in a lineup with him.

Day one if not for all the joints.
Don't like that bloody great big torso joint seam though.
Yeah, I wish this didn't have that torso seam. My Classic Predator doesn't have one and I think most people would be fine without it here. The knee joints aren't too bad - unfortunately he doesn't have any leg armor to hide them like previous releases. I'll only get this if HT release a Naru (or we get a decent unlicensed one from another company). InArt Naru anyone?

Q1 2025? I could be dead by then :tap

Nice looking figure and I like the movie but not sure about getting it. I will wait and decide then. This could be like the AVPR Wolf that it was on high demand and low production. And still no news of the Jungle Hunter....

I'm not sure what to do with this one. I've made no secret of how much I dislike this design and how brain damaged this Pred behaves in the movie but HT have done a good job with this and they so rarely make Predator figures, part of me is thinking about getting this. Why!? I hate this design.
If I knew they were going to do a new Jungle Hunter or City Hunter, I wouldn't consider this Feral thing at all.
So it must be, HT doing a new Pred figure after years and years, must buy because who knows when they'll do another, thing going on in my head somewhere.
EDIT: Don't like that bloody great big torso joint seam though.
Yeah I think they should be at an updated point now to where seams like this aren't a thing.

As far as the design, this is genuinely my 1st time seeing this iteration of Yautja look and boy am I not a fan of that face. For me, displaying them w/out a mask on at times isn't an option it's a necessity & so far I can't take that thing seriously at 1st 2nd or 3rd glance. I'm sorry (or should I be?), granted I'm by no means a creature design expert but I think original as well as AVP designs of their face far exceed this. This was a negative "wow" for me at 1st siting of the face.

Now I haven't seen the movie (thought I heard it was a show), but if you say this Hunter acted completely stupid, then that's unfortunate.

Yeah I think they should be at an updated point now to where seams like this aren't a thing.

As far as the design, this is genuinely my 1st time seeing this iteration of Yautja look and boy am I not a fan of that face. For me, displaying them w/out a mask on at times isn't an option it's a necessity & so far I can't take that thing seriously at 1st 2nd or 3rd glance. I'm sorry (or should I be?), granted I'm by no means a creature design expert but I think original as well as AVP designs of their face far exceed this. This was a negative "wow" for me at 1st siting of the face.

Now I haven't seen the movie (thought I heard it was a show), but if you say this Hunter acted completely stupid, then that's unfortunate.
I won't spoil it in case you do watch it (not the best Predator movie but a solid attempt) but yes, this Predator is very uh special.

Put the shield on his left arm and this’ll be how I display him. Seeing a 2025 year release date just feels so far away:lol

IMG_7837.jpeg

Looks incredible. Not crazy about the character design in the film either but no denying it suited the film and Hot Toys has nailed it here in sixth scale. Again I just really wish they had gone with the squishy seamless body used on Venom and Carnage; would have looked so much better and been something new and modern brought to their Predator releases after all of these years.

I'm not sure what to do with this one. I've made no secret of how much I dislike this design and how brain damaged this Pred behaves in the movie but HT have done a good job with this and they so rarely make Predator figures, part of me is thinking about getting this. Why!? I hate this design.
If I knew they were going to do a new Jungle Hunter or City Hunter, I wouldn't consider this Feral thing at all.
So it must be, HT doing a new Pred figure after years and years, must buy because who knows when they'll do another, thing going on in my head somewhere.
EDIT: Don't like that bloody great big torso joint seam though.
Why would you buy something of a design you hate?! :lol

Especially for this price. :thud:

Conversation to Beaver bucks will be approximately be $575 CDN. At that price point, it’s either the NECA version or wait until official release date and then make the call.

Oh my. What do they think this is? A Die-Cast Iron Man? Or something along the lines of Carnage or Venom? Not for that price I think. Plus again they would need to get rid of mid body seam. They also need to consider price revision or something cause this is Aliens/Predator world. Not Marvel/DC/Star Wars stuff that's easy to pick up being widely more popular I'd argue whether one wants to admit it or not.

Only ppl, like myself, who have taken the time to see something like (again haven't seen this latest movie) Classic Predator movie, Predator 2, AVP, AVPR would remotely consider this. Then only to be knocked down by a couple few of wanting to purchase this after seeing such price. Maybe they still would go for it since as some have said already been awhile since they last did one not alot of mainstream content out there these days containing Yautja race and they have reward points to use or something.

Plus it finally dawned on me of what this design reminds me of: don't know if anyone has already said this but that Yautja's face design looks like a Sangheli from Halo. Differences are mandibles are basically vertical instead of horizontal orientation like the Sangheli; yautja specific mandibles so tooth tipped ends; eyes are a bit wider apart from each other than Sangheli; then obviously their dreds/quills that Sangheli don't have.

Otherwise I feel the ppl designing this one for movie went with Sangheli design as another template when the original was fine as it is. Anyways this figure is an interesting case for sure.

Last edited:
Back