1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any idea if the tounge connects itself to the mouth with a magnet or with a peg?

Well...that does it for me. I'll wait for Hot Toys Venom 2 figure (or an actual regular Venom if they do it for this "Maximum Venom" line).

Did some more digging on this. Amazon's description on both mentions: "Fully transform into Venom (or Carnage on his description) when you put on this mask that looks just like the movie character."

If he doesn't come in contact and battle with SpiderMan, why would he have a spider on his chest?

Well his name doesn?t make sense and the fact he looks like spiderman doesn?t make sense either . Venom is very heavily tied to Spider-Man. So I?m sure Sony will come up with some silly way to do it. I?m sure venom will fight Spider-Man soon. Don?t know which version

Well his name doesn?t make sense and the fact he looks like spiderman doesn?t make sense either . Venom is very heavily tied to Spider-Man. So I?m sure Sony will come up with some silly way to do it. I?m sure venom will fight Spider-Man soon. Don?t know which version

I haven't seen this movie yet...but I really hope they don't tie this into the MCU...bring Garfield back and make this Venom TASM version.

Morbius in no way deserved his own movie. Not sure who in hollywood thought that was a good idea.

I think it was greenlit based on the fact that vampire stories typically sell well. Beyond that I'm sure no one at Sony had the slightest clue who Morbius was before that.

Morbius in no way deserved his own movie. Not sure who in hollywood thought that was a good idea.

Well it could work. Here me out.

With blade coming , that could tie into that movie since Sony and marvel are working very close together. So if it ties into blade and sets him up it could be good.

I think it was greenlit based on the fact that vampire stories typically sell well. Beyond that I'm sure no one at Sony had the slightest clue who Morbius was before that.

They use to. That train died in the early 00s . Abd thabksfully so. I hated twilight .

I think Morbius could do well, especially with Blade coming up.

I am disappointed they didn't fix Venom's eyes in this trailer. He looks to have a lot more white veins. Not sure I needed more of that.

Back