1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me a bit delusional, but I'd also like it if they offered a version that's comprised of hard plastic, with more exposed articulation. (But of course I know it would make it seem more toyish).

Also, wow it's already at MMS 590! Now heading into the 600s! :horror Can't wait to see how the 700s to 900s figures look LOL

This will no doubt sell like crazy, with Venom 2 eventually out i?d bet well get a Hardy sculpt at some point.

He’s gonna end up with the white logo in the second movie isn’t he?! Now that I’ve spent all that money on ordering this it’s all but guaranteed I’ll have to do it again to get my ideal Venom in a couple years time. Adding Carnage to the mix some day would be a very pleasant treat though. With this and the Toys Era Raimi villains, we’re starting to amass a pretty decent Spidey rogues gallery. Now I just need to decide which 1:6 Spider-Man will best suit me.

The upcoming classic suit would fill that role. But let's be honest, when HT announces 2.0's of the Raimi and Garfield suits those are all bought.

It’s gonna be very tough to resist that classic Spidey but I must be strong and hold out for the Raimi 2.0. That’s my Spider-Man.

The upcoming classic suit would fill that role. But let's be honest, when HT announces 2.0's of the Raimi and Garfield suits those are all bought.

You mean IF they do that. Also I doubt they?ll ever touch Garfield again unless he?s in the newest Spider-Man films

I?m praying. If or when it drops I?ll preorder that with the quickness

Venom is one of my favorite characters so I couldn’t pass him up. I’ll tackle whether or not I get a second version with the spider if and when that occurs. I ultimately decided I would be bummed if I missed out. Timewalker has him for $393 with free shipping and went this route. Their customer service is great too!

Who's getting this?

I caved and preordered last night.

I will probably regret it when Venom 2.0 is released that has a spider emblem on the chest and includes a Tom Hardy sculpt in 2025. [emoji23]

Doubt I can pose it in a dynamic pose for fear of tearing the body. I wish the elbow/knee joints were made different. I would of been OK with non seamless because the figure is so dark, it is easy to hide.

Probably will stick with a museum pose but just angle it in a way to make it look more dynamic.

Venom is one of my favorite characters so I couldn?t pass him up. I?ll tackle whether or not I get a second version with the spider if and when that occurs. I ultimately decided I would be bummed if I missed out. Timewalker has him for $393 with free shipping and went this route. Their customer service is great too!

Timewalker is about $72 cheaper in aggregate than SSC. The listing price is $12 less and I save an additional $20 with free shipping and $40 in sales tax.

I opted not to get the SSC EX with the bonus mini Venom head - probably will not pose it like that and the figure already comes with 2.

The extra mini Venom head is not worth $72.

Yeah, I went with Timewalker too. The customer service is great like you said and much cheaper than SSC - the only con is there is a month or so lag because they depend on SSC as their distributor.

Back