1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finding it harder and harder to resist this figure. Cant see us ever getting another actual Venom, at least not for quite a while.

I feel the same way. I dont really need the white spider. Even when that comes it may have other drawbacks design-wise.

Besides I'll have a bunch of reward points by years end.

Unless Venom gets the spider symbol on his chest in Venom Let There Be Carnage, then hot toys will surely make it........:)
They're not gonna make another Venom figure if this first one doesn't sell well. It's how they determine if there's interest from their customers.

I really don't think we're getting a second Venom figure when this one took forever to get announced. It doesn't even seem to be that popular.

Well Disney prevented figures from venom before but now they seem to be fine with it since various venom movie figures were released . Also people are waiting on a better venom figure so they aren?t buying this right away

HT should make the figures that folks want right off the bat to begin with. Popular figures shouldn’t hinge on customers buying these flyers that they put out. I wouldn’t buy something I didn’t want just to pay HT twice. But hey, they are trying to get money and run a business, but sucks that this is the route they take. Newborn babies will just be entering middle school by the time we see the Venom with the logo on the chest and that’s if they offer it at all.

HT should make the figures that folks want right off the bat to begin with. Popular figures shouldn’t hinge on customers buying these flyers that they put out. I wouldn’t buy something I didn’t want just to pay HT twice. But hey, they are trying to get money and run a business, but sucks that this is the route they take. Newborn babies will just be entering middle school by the time we see the Venom with the logo on the chest and that’s if they offer it at all.

You know HT can't just make whatever they want right? Everything they do has to go through prototyping and then licensor approval.

You know HT can't just make whatever they want right? Everything they do has to go through prototyping and then licensor approval.

Yeah you're right Chris. Overlook on my part. But still, with the common sentiment that I see here on the board is that if folks don't support what HT puts out, we won't get a particular figure later down the road. I just don't see why the onus should fall to collectors that if you don't purchase something in support that we won't get a particular iteration of a figure that everyone is clamoring for later on was the reasoning of my previous post.

Well Disney prevented figures from venom before but now they seem to be fine with it since various venom movie figures were released . Also people are waiting on a better venom figure so they aren?t buying this right away

Playing nice since they were allowed Spider-Man in the MCU.

Yeah you're right Chris. Overlook on my part. But still, with the common sentiment that I see here on the board is that if folks don't support what HT puts out, we won't get a particular figure later down the road. I just don't see why the onus should fall to collectors that if you don't purchase something in support that we won't get a particular iteration of a figure that everyone is clamoring for later on was the reasoning of my previous post.

I think if this Venom do just OK, they will still do the next version since they already developed the body. I won't get another Venom but I hope this does well so we can get a Carnage.

True. But I think HT are well aware of the demand for a Venom with the spider symbol, they just cant make it yet, so if it does end up being shown in the movie then they will likely put it up for preorder 3 years after the movie comes out.

We don't even know what he'll look like in the game yet though.
Doesn't even matter even though i'm sure they will go classic maybe with a little take of their own. (Insomniac will more than likely give us skins, and that gives reason enough for HT to do their thing)

attachment.php

Finally ordered. I like how he dwarfs Scarlet Spider. Think he will be an impressive piece. Although not quite as big as something like Thanos. Can't tell if he's bigger than Venom-Iron man or the same size.

based on measurements from sideshow venom should be slightly taller than venomized iron man, slightly shorter than armoured thanos.

Does anyone know if Carnage is taller or as tall as Venom in Venom Let There Be Carnage?

Back