1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have to get this, the fact he has two heads is great and he is gigantic lol. I wish it was cheaper of course, and I wish it had the spider but it might be years till we see that. I haven't bought anything Marvel related in forever but this and Mysterio look too good to pass (hoping I can add a Tobey Spider-Man in the future lol)

Last edited:
Makes sense. HT wants that FOMO a month out before the movies/reveals week. A lot, including me, want the spider and I bet if they do, it will be a weird looking spider symbol than the one we are used to. Carnage looks fine as there is some black with the red. No sure I am big on the flimsy tendrils though.
According to the officially licensed halloween costume for Venom 2 it has the white accurate spider.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-100250_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-100250_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 89
According to the officially licensed halloween costume for Venom 2 it has the white accurate spider.
Exactly. HT knows this version will be next to worthless once the one with the spider emblem comes out. They had to rush this one out or risk having to clearance them out.

Exactly. HT knows this version will be next to worthless once the one with the spider emblem comes out. They had to rush this one out or risk having to clearance them out.
I'll be getting both us if there's an carnage fig made. I don't mind the non spider look hts is miles better than bullet head venom. Aka the poison

HELL YES!!! [hot toys have been known to announce figures from movies a while before the movie is released, and as Venom Let There Be Carnage will be released next month, hopefully we'll see something from them soon.....] :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Ugh! Dammit! That looks so good. So do we wait or do we pull the trigger on this. This is a hard one for me

Ugh! Dammit! That looks so good. So do we wait or do we pull the trigger on this. This is a hard one for me
I love this look even with out the white spider he looks awesome. Here's a photoshop I found that someone did.

Attachments

• C2WViOQtSU7zQTpEfE7kuzYbo2cbGxa7cHg0Di-0kJ0.png
    C2WViOQtSU7zQTpEfE7kuzYbo2cbGxa7cHg0Di-0kJ0.png
    1 MB · Views: 153
This looks fantastic. $405 for a figure with no outfit or actor likeness is pretty steep, but a lot of development went into it. The only thing that bothers me is how the legs connect to the hip joints, which does break the illusion. I may hold until we know whether or not he gets the white spider symbol in V2, although I wonder how Marvel/Sony can work it into the narrative unless Spider-man shows up.

Back