Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get MM if one of the unlicensed companies made him, it's a sure thing Hot Toys will fail in that regard. They're a disgrace to the DC license.

Loved the movie so much. Damn, do I regret selling my JL Batman's and Aquaman last year.

Probably a long shot but wonder if HT would reissue the regular suit Batman with true black and grey colour instead of that slight blue hue the original figure had in line with Whedon's movie.

Steppenwolf looked glorious. How I would love HT to make him and Darkseid but just can't see it unless sequels are announced.

Actually the blue hue looks pretty accurate close up. But the regular JL version is definitely too baggy around the waist. It should have been more sculpted and form fitting like the BvS version.

Removable scorched gauntlets would have been cool if Whedon had the sense to leave that scene in and HT included it, instead of Superman grabbing his face and looking like he was going to make out with him.

Screenshot_20210318-230910_UPlayer.jpg
Screenshot_20210318-231339_UPlayer.jpg
Screenshot_20210318-230710_UPlayer.jpg
Screenshot_20210318-230817_UPlayer.jpg
20210316_200249.jpg

Actually the blue hue looks pretty accurate close up. But the regular JL version is definitely too baggy around the waist. It should have been more sculpted and form fitting like the BvS version.

Removable scorched gauntlets would have been cool if Whedon had the sense to leave that scene in and HT included it, instead of Superman grabbing his face and looking like he was going to make out with him.

View attachment 509014
View attachment 509015
View attachment 509016
View attachment 509017
View attachment 509018

You know what’s bizarre ..from Whedon’s version..you can see the significant difference between the BVS cowl and the JL cowl design...but for some strange reason I barely noticed the different looking JL cowl in the Snyder cut..even the final armor of Bats in the final act from the Synder cut really didn’t stick out as much...it looked more natural on Batfleck.

Are you telling me the dull faded camera hue that Zac likes in his DCU films achieved this :horror

I do think Ben seems to have chubby cheeks with the JL cowl whereas with the BvS one doesn't. HT capturing those chubby cheeks on the sculpt doesn't really help either but at least it's accurate.

I do think Ben seems to have chubby cheeks with the JL cowl whereas with the BvS one doesn't. HT capturing those chubby cheeks on the sculpt doesn't really help either but at least it's accurate.

Didn’t Affleck say himself that he added some weight and body mass because he had to fit in the final armor suit for JL

Didn?t Affleck say himself that he added some weight and body mass because he had to fit in the final armor suit for JL

I'm not aware of that statement. I mean, you can add lean mass and your face won't end up puffy. I'm just assuming this probably when he was relapsing with his alcoholism. But whatever it is, the puffy cheeks didn't help with look of the JL cowl IMO.

Anyone else also want a BvS batsuit redo like how he looked at the end with the war machine Batmobile or is it just me. Lol

What a day Alatar !! Watched ZSJL and loved it ! Absolutely epic !

Then this released as a 2 pack !! I can hardly f#*king believe it !!!

Yeah, it's such a happy time for those that fought for ZSJL especially. The movie is excellent. So much to say about it but I'm gonna watch it a few more times.

The set priced at $515 is perfect for me. I missed out on BvS Knightmare Bats. $257.50 per figure is better than I expected.

Of course we also need Cyborg!

Would they reissue Batman ?

Honestly, in a perfect world (which of course we don't have but just saying) Hot Toys should have another go at the standard suit Batman figure for ZSJL. His cowl needs a redesign because with the JL figure it's too damn narrow at the neck, which makes the head look egg shaped. In ZSJL the cowl's neck is thicker than the figure has it. It's less thick than the BvS cowl. Closer to the sweet spot for most folks, I'll wager.

Also, for the JL figure his suit is basically black. In ZSJL the suit has more of a bluish-gray tint. And Batman is still jacked! Like his chest is big, unlike the JL figure. Although the JL figure can be chest modded.

Anyway...

Great movie all around. To me it was Steppenwolf that got the biggest boost. He went from forgettably lame to a pretty badass and intimidating design. That armor on screen in motion is wicked.

Yeah, lighting and color for Whedon's shoots in general is ass. Whatever else one might say about him, visually Snyder gets things looking great.

Yeah, it's such a happy time for those that fought for ZSJL especially. The movie is excellent. So much to say about it but I'm gonna watch it a few more times.

The set priced at $515 is perfect for me. I missed out on BvS Knightmare Bats. $257.50 per figure is better than I expected.

Of course we also need Cyborg!

Surely just a matter of time at this point...

I would so love a Darkseid. Just one villain for the shelf.

Back