Who would you cast as the next John Connor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt.reese

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am a huge Christian Bale fan, but I have a feeling he is done with being apart of the Terminator series. My choice is Michael Fassbender he is a great actor, he is on the rise, and has the look of a future John Connor.... Who would you guys cast?

Gerard Butler

gerard-butler-film-muccino.jpg

Josh Hartnett

hartnett_josh.jpg

Peter Facinelli

117200-Peter_Facinelli_large.jpg

NO RIDDICK, NO MORE TERMINATOR FILMS.

If someone wants to see a Terminator movie, check your local AMC theaters to see if T1 or T2 is playing. If they don't have it, watch T1 or T2 on blu ray/DVD.

T3 sucks, T:Salvation sucks. Hollywood is ruining my childhood memories. NO MORE, PLEASE !

Josh Hartnett

hartnett_josh.jpg

Whats with these 'heartthrob' celebs getting away with this weak facial hair that everyone else would get the piss ripped out of them for?

I've no particular choice for John Connor. To be honest I still couldn't tell you who Michael Fassbender is although I've heard his name a lot.

My choice for Kyle Reese would be Timothy Olyphant though.

Whats with these 'heartthrob' celebs getting away with this weak facial hair that everyone else would get the piss ripped out of them for? I've no particular choice for John Connor. To be honest I still couldn't tell you who Michael Fassbender is although I've heard his name a lot.

My choice for Kyle Reese would be Timothy Olyphant though.

Yeah tell me about it. :lol

And who the hell is Michael Fassbender?

I honestly cant think of anyone to play John Connor. If Justin Lin is still directing T5 I dont think I care really.

josh brolin? terminator lends itself nicely to a series of films. it's just a shame people have been put off by the idea coz of 2 films my grandma could have picked out of her adult diapers. if they wanted to ruin the franchise with salvation, they could have cast will ferrell in the lead role and saved a lot of money. at least when he does his shouty mcshoutface routine i can still understand what he's saying.

I'd love to see Arnold play John Connor.

haha can u imagine! senior citizen Connor chasing T800s with his walker :p

T3 sucks, T:Salvation sucks. Hollywood is ruining my childhood memories. NO MORE, PLEASE !

I'm with u man
really not excited about the new CONAN, now SIMON WEST is set out to direct RED SONJA, which sounded like a good idea until WEST's name showed up attached to the project

I dont know, it's just getting dumb with remakes, there's always the option to just "not watch them" but if you're passionate about film it's annoying to have people come up to you and tell you how awesome the remake is and how crappy the original film was.

Wasn't Shane West going to be the T3 John? I think I read that somewhere.. I wish he would've been.

Shane%20West%20at%20the%20In%20Style%20HFPA%20Party%20Sept%2014.jpg

Maaaatt Daaamon...
matt_damon.jpg

No really..if it's not Bale it would have to be someone who looks a bit older. I enjoyed TS so I'm all for T5.

Back