Who would you cast as the next John Connor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
willsmitho.jpg

Him if a reasonable explanation can be found as to how he turned into a black dude suddenly.:lol

Or maybe even Arnold Swarznegger himself as John Connor.:rolleyes2
Maybe they captured John Connor in the future and created the Terminator 1 in his appearance.:rolleyes2:lecture

They were. John Connor is why....no food rations left for anyone else. {rimshot!}

Yeah tell me about it. :lol

And who the hell is Michael Fassbender?

I honestly cant think of anyone to play John Connor. If Justin Lin is still directing T5 I dont think I care really.

WHAT :horror

he was in 300!

8OFoq.jpg

then we will fight in the shade

OhLIh.gif

Last edited:
Future John Connor :
furlongmd42.jpg

With Skynet defeated, Connor's future has disappeared. Without the need to be disciplined and become the great leader, he dives into pizza instead.
But now Skynet is back, and John needs to get his ass off the couch!

NO RIDDICK, NO MORE TERMINATOR FILMS.

Damn I just saw how much those smilies NOT reflect what I wanted to say :slap
I think I was drunk on air...

I really don't want any new T-movie(s)!
Last two were so stupid that they began to kill all the good that Cameron has put in his original dilogy.

Future John Connor :
furlongmd42.jpg

but, all joking aside, Can you imagine how cool it could have been if he was fit, in shape and if his career was better, if he was in shape I think a terminator movie with him could have been really cool, i dont know...

...he was also in Inglourious Basterds and he's playing magneto in the new X-Men: First Class movie

no yeah I know he was in Inglorious basterds but it kinda shocked me that no one knew who he was since Everybody saw 300

Back