Who would you cast as the next John Connor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best John Connor would be James Caviezel to me! He's got the look of Michael Edwards, he can act and he has a charisma also. Bale was bad as Connor. I like him as an actor but he is just not for that role.

james_caviezel.jpg

James-Caviezel.jpg

James+Caviezel+James+Caviezel+Madrid+nl343Pb6KKal.jpg

If he was a little taller I'd say Jeremy Renner (The Town, The Hurt Locker). He's got great acting chops and has the right intensity for the role. I just don't know about the physical aspect.

I also like Tom Hardy (Inception, Star Trek Nemesis).

The best John Connor would be James Caviezel to me! He's got the look of Michael Edwards, he can act and he has a charisma also. Bale was bad as Connor. I like him as an actor but he is just not for that role.

james_caviezel.jpg

James-Caviezel.jpg

I could see this as great

james_caviezel.jpg

James-Caviezel.jpg

I came into this thread ready to post this exact thing. Bravo! He would be the perfect choice IMO. :hi5::goodpost::exactly:

james_caviezel.jpg

James-Caviezel.jpg

JC will be played by JC. john connor is jesus christ.:lol

i kid.:monkey3

Back