Threezero - GI Joe Snake Eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - Snake Eyes: GI Joe Origins

Here's the listed cast - so maybe we get Baroness and Scarlett too.

Henry Golding as Snake Eyes
Andrew Koji as Storm Shadow
Iko Uwais as Hard Master
Peter Mensah as Blind Master
Ursula Corbero as Baroness
Samara Weaving as Scarlett

That is IF this is a movie version - I think it was assumed as it fits with what Threezero has done in the past. It's unlikely they're doing an original version of Joe characters as 1000toys is doing. The movie was supposed to premiere this month before the whole pandemic thing.
Eff Henry Golding. The original thing he was quoted about getting the rule saw him spouting off about appropriation and Snake Eyes shouldve always been asian and blah blah blah shows he's got no idea of what Larry Hama wanted for the character, it just shows he wants to appropriate the character himself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I feel the same about the boots. It is a really good design though all things considered. Though, I think I may stick with my V2 Snake Eyes and just get parts from this guy like one of the katanas if it?s made of metal as well as the wrist and arm bits.

I really wish I didn?t miss those headsculpts from Creg.
Same

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ek083bLXgAAzTiU

I think the figure looks great. Might be a little thin but I don't want a muscle bound ninja. Maybe they will tweak the body some. If not maybe I can rework him a bit. I am just happy to see a new GI Joe figure. I hope they go deeper in the line.

Looks good to me. He is a bit on the thinner side but I don't really expect any figure company to get his physique done correctly due to his usual skin tight costume look.

122117698_5397022586990192_3882083662720906629_o.jpg

122505113_5397022926990158_2793264045369668927_o.jpg

122157263_5397022866990164_1006981785248881639_o.jpg

I think the figure looks great. Might be a little thin but I don't want a muscle bound ninja. Maybe they will tweak the body some. If not maybe I can rework him a bit. I am just happy to see a new GI Joe figure. I hope they go deeper in the line.
Best body to use will most likely be HT Deadpool type. Not too macular (but more than this figure) while preserving articulation.
Looks good to me. He is a bit on the thinner side but I don't really expect any figure company to get his physique done correctly due to his usual skin tight costume look.
His costume in this movie looks pretty much like a black version of the Deadpool suit in terms of materials used, at least for the upper body. I think they were just lazy and didn't want to develop a new body.
Where is the best place to order Three Zero stuff?
Depends on where you're at. If you're in the US, probably BBTS, Timewalker Toys, AlterEgo Comics...places like that. Buying directly from SS will charge you an arm and a leg for shipping. If you're somewhere else, then I have no idea :lol

I'm in! Sign me up and take my money please!

$150 seems reasonable. Taking it back to 2010 prices.

Darn, I really did not want to fall down another rabbit hole collecting another line.

No EX from Threezero apparently?

He sold out at Threezero! Jeez thankfully I PO at BBTS so I'm excited to get this.

Back