The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's my favourite Star Wars character, so I'll take as much as is given.

Fair enough. I like where she ended up in terms of character development, she's one of the more interesting characters in terms of dimension; but I just get irked when I see the Filoni-verse seemingly overtaking all Star Wars media. Unavoidable I suppose.

I was never a big fan of Clone Wars or young Ahsoka, so that's part of my problem I suppose.

For as popular as Bo Katan has been, I feel like Sabine would easily be even more popular with the general audience. And is prime for a ton of merchandise possibilities.

Which is surprising because as much as they’ve been milking Boba/Mando merch, for as women character driven as Disney has been, I feel like they’ve been pretty scarce with Sabine stuff so far. She’s literally had a new look every season and yet, only one figure. That’s pretty uncharacteristic of the mouse machine.

I imagine that’s all about to change once the Ahsoka show starts though.

They tried pushing Sabine; we ignored it.

She's the Poochie of the Star Wars universe.

That makes it even better!
76713c2a7734a62c6ff7ba46d80d16aa.jpg

Well....I DO mind. If I wanted to watch Rebels or Clones Wars, I would have watched them. If season 3 starts down that path of following this clone or that Jedi and Mando is essentially a guest star in his own show, I'll just stop watching.
I won't stop watching, but there won't be any effort put into it either. Or money. Even the rumored 4 seasons sounds like BS compared to what I imagined this show was gonna be, which would have been at least 5 seasons.

Especially with a show where last season was only 7 episodes (granted, some outstanding stuff like with Bill Burr) and the Ahsoka episode where Mando gets a metal stick and stands around *bitter*. :stake

I loved almost all of the unique Mando supporting characters too. Bill Burr's Mayfeld is my favorite, but Carl Weathers was cool. And G*** C***** is one of my favorite female SW characters by a good stretch.

The worst for me was Ahsoka, and Bo Katan and Koska Reeves and their friend Cannon Fodder did almost nothing for me, although they were all right in the last episode.

If the show goes the predictable route and ends with Din becoming Lord Mandalore King of all the Mandalorians, that'll be kinda boring for me.

I think a nice ending would be for him to fly back to that backwater planet, lose the helmet, and settle down with that chick that had the hots for him. He can keep his guns and stuff and keep them safe.

Same more or less. I might've felt better about Ahsoka if it hadn't felt like a commercial for a series, and also IMO a phenomenally stupid narrative - srsly can't get past Grogu acting like an adult mini-Yoda and beaming into the universe, where every single Dark Force wielder would have picked up on Grogu's presence too. Why didn't Ahsoka so that herself?

But maybe I'll get lucky and they'll bring Olyphant and Burr back on any pretext whatsoever:monkey3 Carano may be too much to hope for, but still she'll be added to the HASBRO Razor Crest display *&&^%$ u show for firing her.

That thing must have no problem eating a Sarlacc since that thing is basically stuck with its mouth above the sand.

I’ve always theorized since last season that’s Fett out from the Sarlacc. Like, he set off an explosion to attract a nearby Krayt, who did the rest to the Sarlacc, and that’s how he managed to escape.

Back