The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While waiting for some kind soul to make the new Boba Fett promotional video available to non-Disney + subscribers, I finally happened upon the "making of the Luke episode" behind the scenes Mandalorian thing.

I watched it. It was good. It made me feel feelings again.

While waiting for some kind soul to make the new Boba Fett promotional video available to non-Disney + subscribers, I finally happened upon the "making of the Luke episode" behind the scenes Mandalorian thing.

I watched it. It was good. It made me feel feelings again.

Don't give Disney ideas for new mash-ups! That'll be next!
robinno.jpg

So doomcock was wrong when he said over and over and over and over again that KK removal was imminent.

Being let down by doomcock is exhausting lol

Well so much for one of your heroes jye. It's disappointing but at least you will always have Khev and Difabio to look up to:)

I'm absolutely dumbfounded. I don't know how anyone with any sense at all could reward this kind of incompetence with a contract extension. The person in charge of the biggest franchise in the history of entertainment had NO PLAN for a multi billion dollar trilogy and the parent company doesn't give a ****. I guess getting Spielberg his coffee and marrying Frank Marshall does have it's perks.

Back