The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing must have no problem eating a Sarlacc since that thing is basically stuck with its mouth above the sand.

I’ve always theorized since last season that’s Fett out from the Sarlacc. Like, he set off an explosion to attract a nearby Krayt, who did the rest to the Sarlacc, and that’s how he managed to escape.
That's a definite possibility for his escape. I like it.

Her stunt double gets killed by a villain named Twitmob.

This is the only actress suitable for the role...

maxresdefault (9).jpg

Wonder how they’ll work in Greef but not Dune. Probably some weak ‘she’s busy off doing something’ kind of line.
Well they were going to do that regardless, spin her off into the proposed Rangers of the New Republic, until she and the twitmob (yes I blame both) sabotaged her career.
giphy.gif

Her moving on, was already the established set-up for S3, well before the s#*t storm.
She wasn't going to be around, they just have to maintain that, follow through, Greef acknowledging that's where she went as was already planed.

Last edited:
Boba Fett will be relieved.

Though unless I missed something I didn't detect bad-blood. Maybe it's simply the case there isn't room or a need for that particular character in their season 3 plans?
Possibly. If the story is true about Din J'arin going back to his village maybe she wasn't needed.

So Weathers is the last original character besides Mando and the Child. Huh.

Boba Fett will be relieved.

Though unless I missed something I didn't detect bad-blood. Maybe it's simply the case there isn't room or a need for that particular character in their season 3 plans?

True it's not clear what is going on. I'm a little surprised that there isn't more information. I will say that Lucasfilm is unlikely to attack Sasha Banks in the same manner they attacked Gina Carano. I assume eventually more info will surface.

Back