EFX The Armorer Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
5BCF03AE-0D37-4ADD-9A12-2EE79AAEF4A6.jpeg

:lol

We are very excited to announce our latest 1:1 Scale Limited Edition Prop Replica Helmet - The Armorer™! This edition utilizes parts cast from the same master patterns that created the screen-used prop.

Features:

As seen in the Disney+ Star Wars™ live-action series, The Mandalorian™

Limited edition full scale 1:1 prop replica
Fiberglass construction
Screen accurate paint
EFX display base
Metal Numbered Plaque
Prop story
Certificate of authenticity

$799 plus shipping and California sales tax (if applicable). For international customers, the price does NOT include any duties, taxes, or fees levied by your country. FedEx will invoice you directly for those fees.

Estimated to ship summer of 2023

This prop replica helmet is now available for pre-order. A NON-REFUNDABLE $249 deposit is required to place your pre-order.

https://efxcollectibles.com/collect...rmorer-helmet-the-mandalorian-limited-edition
That is a terrible picture to advertise a product with, even if said product is nonexistent.

Summer of 2023? C’mon! They know April 1st was 9 days ago, right?

Last edited:
My advise to collectors is to keep their money. If one really wants that helmet he/she should preorder it elsewhere and without any deposit

My advise to collectors is to keep their money. If one really wants that helmet he/she should preorder it elsewhere and without any deposit

Was coming in to say the same thing. Other sites will have it up, order from them when they have this in-stock, and not directly from these guys.

This was one of the pieces they were going to put up last summer lol. Never too late I guess.

Yeah no one should be ordering this through EFX. Guess someone over there just wanted to take a shot at getting $249 per person.

According to their newsletter, they're supposed to start shipping the scout legend helmet tomorrow.
Supposed to....
So we should expect this armorer helmet by 2031.

Back