1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think 1st batch to 2nd batch to possibly 3rd batch time lag has to do with overall production size. I don't think many people ordered Remnant so that was fairly quick.

121197727_10164673410555604_132717948791914717_o.jpg

I feel like this guy looks way too pristine. Especially when compared with the Remnant Storm Trooper or the Scout Trooper.

He’s clean but he did arrive with that group of troopers that Gideon brought and they were all pretty shiny. No reason to think he’d look like a remnant Trooper.

I’ll have to watch Chapter 8 again and see if he’s accurate.

He?s clean but he did arrive with that group of troopers that Gideon brought and they were all pretty shiny. No reason to think he?d look like a remnant Trooper.

I?ll have to watch Chapter 8 again and see if he?s accurate.

Great pictures.

He is accurate to the show. Gideon?s entourage were all pretty clean 501st members, although there?s a few dirty Remnant troopers sprinkled into the scene.

I think this figure would look better displayed with RotJ or RO Stormtroopers instead of the Remnant Stormtrooper figure, which is what I might do.

Wondering if this Trooper will sell out fast. The Remnant Trooper is already on waitlist. Could kind of see this being the same way. Maybe a smaller run was made.

Just really not a fan of this guy. I prefer the design of the Imperial Shocktrooper (from Battlefront 2015) to this, just a much better paint job/design.

I’m not sure about him. Looks okay, but not necessarily one that screams out buy me. If it got a discount and free shipping then maybe. I don’t think he’s worth the $230 plus $25 shipping from Sideshow.

I’m not sure about him. Looks okay, but not necessarily one that screams out buy me. If it got a discount and free shipping then maybe. I don’t think he’s worth the $230 plus $25 shipping from Sideshow.

I don't think this will stick around long enough for that.

Troopers seem to be going fast. Remnant is selling out and this really is a cool looking figure on the shelf. I can’t see it lasting too long but there’s no telling how many HT has made.

This is one of those like the Patrol Trooper that would be cool to have, but just doesn't feel quite necessary enough to pay the $240 or so. Plus even though it's accurate to the show, there's something about the short legs and odd proportions that I find a bit too distracting.

Back