1/6 Hot Toys Chrome Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Ive been seeing a lot of weird stuff involving this guy and the other exclusives with him. So apparently the next release is in Japan. And then people are saying it's supposed to then be released in HK and US. Anyone have anymore clarification on this situation?

This will be on sale during Sideshow's Bestember event. It's currently listed in the RSVP/Invite section on your account page. And apparently the hot toys 10% off coupons on in stock items work on these. Don't know when it will be on sale, but most likely tomorrow since Iron Man went on sale today
Screenshot_20220912_151840.jpg

It didn't go on sale yet
Thanks. I didn’t actually have the invite in my account. So friggin weird. Why was that so hard. Been ordering from SS since Jedi Luke like what 2004? They really need to take care of their old head customers a bit better. Retention is the name of the game with what they are dealing with regarding HK sellers. They have the data to know each person and how long they’ve been a customer and how many orders they have. Just treat those folks right! I didn’t even get a dead stock/write-off Shooting the Galaxy gift 😏

Thanks. I didn’t actually have the invite in my account. So friggin weird. Why was that so hard. Been ordering from SS since Jedi Luke like what 2004? They really need to take care of their old head customers a bit better. Retention is the name of the game with what they are dealing with regarding HK sellers. They have the data to know each person and how long they’ve been a customer and how many orders they have. Just treat those folks right! I didn’t even get a dead stock/write-off Shooting the Galaxy gift 😏
You just need to register for the Bestember event and it will be there. That's just how they've been doing all the exclusives for the most part like the Sideshow Con and such. It's hard to keep track if you're not in their Facebook groups and such. It becomes a pain, but it's usually worth it. Plus, you instantly get $10 reward points add to your account as well. So it's worth doing. They also just opened up registration for NYCC and you get another $10 for registering for that too. So there's $20 in rewards you can use on that stormie when he goes up
Sideshow New York Con registration link if you want the other $10
https://www.sideshow.com/events/sideshow-new-york-con

You just need to register for the Bestember event and it will be there. That's just how they've been doing all the exclusives for the most part like the Sideshow Con and such. It's hard to keep track if you're not in their Facebook groups and such. It becomes a pain, but it's usually worth it. Plus, you instantly get $10 reward points add to your account as well. So it's worth doing. They also just opened up registration for NYCC and you get another $10 for registering for that too. So there's $20 in rewards you can use on that stormie when he goes up
Sideshow New York Con registration link if you want the other $10
https://www.sideshow.com/events/sideshow-new-york-con
Thanks yo! 👍🏾

Happy another Shanghai exclusive is being offered to us, but I think it will be a pass for me. I purchased the gold stormtrooper (not sure if it was a show exclusive) years back, and have never displayed it. It just didn’t seem to fit anywhere in my collection without looking out of place.

Back