1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Incinerator Stormtrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5f1c532bbd17e9402cc6b7a1fa9dd8bb.jpg

Looks like we?ll be getting another Trooper. Hot Toys will definitely make this in 1/6. Not sure the yellow is good looking like the red is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Likely the first one to go up for PO when everyone will expect a Cara, a Greef, a Gideon or one of those rumored new heroes/villains.

Mine arrived today.
Can?t open him until Christmas.
At least I don?t have to pay for him.

I actually hate getting figures as gifts because then i feel like i can't sell them later on.

*Friend comes over. Looking at the collection*

"Wow you've added so many! Where's the one I gave you?"

*genuinely forgot* "...Oh yeah um, is it..one of these?"

"No. Remember, I got it for you cause it perfectly symbolizes our enduring friendship ?"

*It was the Rocket and Groot 2 pack, you sold it in August.*

"Aw $#!7, well you see, because circumstances [Can't even remember what you spent the money on] basically what happens,[You bought Madden 21 and Fifa Legacy, they were both literal trash] the solstice..Actually I rotate the display cabinets so its probably in a box somewhere [in New Zealand ]."

5f1c532bbd17e9402cc6b7a1fa9dd8bb.jpg

Looks like we?ll be getting another Trooper. Hot Toys will definitely make this in 1/6. Not sure the yellow is good looking like the red is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see what the big gun looks like.

I actually hate getting figures as gifts because then i feel like i can't sell them later on.

"No. Remember, I got it for you cause it perfectly symbolizes our enduring friendship ?"

"Aw $#!7, well you see, because circumstances [Can't even remember what you spent the money on] basically what happens,[You bought Madden 21 and Fifa Legacy, they were both literal trash] the solstice..Actually I rotate the display cabinets so its probably in a box somewhere [in New Zealand ]."

Not a problem for me.
I haven’t sold a single figure that I’ve bought or got as a gift.
If I get a figure I keep it forever.

Your friends buy you $250 action figures? They got any open friend slots?

Mine came in from Hong Kong yesterday. Some figures take time to grow on you, and then some you just love from the second you take them out of the box. This is the latter.

incin 1.jpegincin 2.jpeg

Wow. The Fwoosh guy said that this figure almost feels like a "Hellraiser" figure of a character with their face partially peeled off leaving the muscle/tendons exposed. I get what he was talking about, the color of that red makes for a pretty awesomely gnarly look.

Back