The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually all good with waiting a bit longer for John's release.
This year hasn't been too kind for me financial-wise, and the pricing on figures just seem to be going up with all the other inflation.
I'd be happy with an March/April release for John. lol
Jesus Christ, let me survive 2024 and then won't preorder anything else anytime soon lol I have so many preorders I'll end up under the bridge in the shipper mansion... please delay everything lol

I'm back with good news for those who were affected by Toy Origin when this figure first was first available!
First off as many might already know -- Toy Origin is dead in the ground! Idk how it went defunct personally but the owner is gone out of the figure bubble for now. For more good news, if you used Partial.ly for your order on toy origin you can now finally get a refund. I just emailed them a couple days back and today I have it coming back to me in 10 business days! I may not have Arthur but he's in my heart! Hope everyone has had good tidings so far and to all of you happy holidays!

I'm back with good news for those who were affected by Toy Origin when this figure first was first available!
First off as many might already know -- Toy Origin is dead in the ground! Idk how it went defunct personally but the owner is gone out of the figure bubble for now. For more good news, if you used Partial.ly for your order on toy origin you can now finally get a refund. I just emailed them a couple days back and today I have it coming back to me in 10 business days! I may not have Arthur but he's in my heart! Hope everyone has had good tidings so far and to all of you happy holidays!
Lucky! I believe I used PayPal but it was so long ago that I don’t think a refund would be possible.

I believe this guy also created onesixthoutlet but it has recently went down as well.

@R_R_X expecting Lucia and Jason figs in the future please! hahaha Have you guys seen the trailer? Speechless.
Glad to see more people show interest in Jason & Lucia figures. I'm sure Lim will do a great job if they will decide to go for it.. and I don't think I need to explain the profits from such a move.. just look at the trailer, it has more than 120 million views in two days! even if some company will release Jason & Lucia figures now they will sell out quickly and the game is not even out yet lol
Needless to say that they are pretty simple to design as they have an average outfits..
@R_R_X please let us know if you will have an interest in such move or hear anything about any other company that will consider it like MT etc..
It's just a matter of time until we will see them in 1/6 scale :sneaky:

Last edited:
I had a nice long post written up about this figure ready to go... and then he arrived and the lantern and repeater are broken(?) I think the lantern is a lost cause, but I managed to push the panel back onto the repeater—it's not quite flush with the body of the repeater, there's a bit of a lip, but that's as far as it goes in so I'm assuming it's intentionally made this way?

What should I do about the lantern? Do I write to the place I bought it from, or should I not bother?

IMG_1745.jpg

Also... how do I get the jacket off? This is my first action figure and I have no idea how fragile the parts are or even how far his arms bend... and I can't see a way to get the jacket off, it's really tight. I don't want to break anything further!

Hi, Sorry to hear of the faults. The jacket is a close fit however it shall come off with care without damage to arms. You shall need to remove the hands first, again with considerable care, if the figure is at room temperature, warm it should be fine to do so.

The rifle, I used a pin with a very small amount of glue to secure the piece in place flush.

The lantern is likely not for repair. E bay did have this part. In my view there is a better lantern on ebay, provides a natural warm light and easier battery arrangement. Failing this I have a working spare as others probably do.

The Lim Toys figure is a quality piece for the money.

Much luck.

Attachments

• 20231208_142632.jpg
    20231208_142632.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I had a nice long post written up about this figure ready to go... and then he arrived and the lantern and repeater are broken(?) I think the lantern is a lost cause, but I managed to push the panel back onto the repeater—it's not quite flush with the body of the repeater, there's a bit of a lip, but that's as far as it goes in so I'm assuming it's intentionally made this way?

What should I do about the lantern? Do I write to the place I bought it from, or should I not bother?

View attachment 677351

Also... how do I get the jacket off? This is my first action figure and I have no idea how fragile the parts are or even how far his arms bend... and I can't see a way to get the jacket off, it's really tight. I don't want to break anything further!
Have you tried reassembling the lantern?

My first ever kitbash, so freaking happy.

Tried to re-create the Bronte Party suit Arthur wore and I found the near perfect suit for him, used his actual body, looks beefy and really good in hand, I'm happy with it, also got the Damtoys Godfather base with the red velvet thought it would go well however damtoys bases are huuuuge. Only issue with the suit is the bowtie literally glued downwards... looks bad unfortunately I'll try to move it more

image_2024-01-11_142248769.png

Just finished suiting him up didn't futz much, really happy with the outcome!

Last edited:
Impressive my friend. For me the most enjoyment is the kit bashing creating your own with no rules, can be expensive but often less disappointments or grief.

My Arthur is now a US Marshall, I wanted to create a look that reminded me of a number of westerns in some way including High Noon, Lawman and Silverado.

Attachments

• 20240111_132450.jpg
    20240111_132450.jpg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My first ever kitbash, so freaking happy.
View attachment 683122

Tried to re-create the Bronte Party suit Arthur wore and I found the near perfect suit for him, used his actual body, looks beefy and really good in hand, I'm happy with it, also got the Damtoys Godfather base with the red velvet thought it would go well however damtoys bases are huuuuge. Only issue with the suit is the bowtie literally glued downwards... looks bad unfortunately I'll try to move it more

View attachment 683126

Just finished suiting him up didn't futz much, really happy with the outcome!
Love this one 👍

I was finally able to order Mr. Morgan . Missed out because of being in the hospital after being diagnosed with MS in 2019 😫 :gah:😭
I didn't really care about figures for a while. Was trying to learn to walk again :angryfist::angryfist:😭😭🤬🤬🤬:gah::gah::(

I can't wait :panic::panic::impatient::impatient::impatient:
Lets Go Karen GIF by Rockstar Games

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

What Is Happening Arthur Morgan GIF
red dead redemption 2 snow GIF by Rockstar Games
wild west GIF
Great figure my friend, John Marston next and Micah from Master Team. We should then hear of Dutch Van der Linde.

My best to you....Enjoy.

Back