The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the question but was hoping to not have to scroll 200+ pages to try and find an answer - I'm finally setting my Gunslinger up, can anyone recommend a place to buy shotgun shells/bullets to put into his belt? The four it came with certainly aren't near enough and I'd like to fill it up.
It came with 4 shotgun shells and 10 rifle bullets if you only have 4 then you're missing some. But try eBay, someone might have it parted out on there.

P1120012.jpg
P1120017-Avec accentuation-Bruit.jpg

Does anyone have any idea if the Q4 2023 release date for John Marston has been delayed/pushed back for sure or is it just speculation?

Thank you for your kindness as always partner, those are beautiful. I recently fiddled with my figure while playing the game and still feels like a dream, unfortunately my photographing skills aren't as good as yours. 😅
View attachment 673335
View attachment 673336
We share the same dream brother !

Great pose, i love it.
If you ever need any tips to make your toy photography better just ask. You know i'll reply with pleasure ! 😁

Back