The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was finally able to order Mr. Morgan . Missed out because of being in the hospital after being diagnosed with MS in 2019 😫 :gah:😭
I didn't really care about figures for a while. Was trying to learn to walk again :angryfist::angryfist:😭😭🤬🤬🤬:gah::gah::(

I can't wait :panic::panic::impatient::impatient::impatient:
Lets Go Karen GIF by Rockstar Games

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

What Is Happening Arthur Morgan GIF
red dead redemption 2 snow GIF by Rockstar Games
wild west GIF
Heck yeah Mike, such a great figure congrats buddy!!! Just a few things to watch for though, check the lamp and make sure it works, watch out for the spurs (fragile), and the Winchester rifle has a part that likes to fall off. Best freakin game ever made and this figure is awesome :yess:

Heck yeah Mike, such a great figure congrats buddy!!! Just a few things to watch for though, check the lamp and make sure it works, watch out for the spurs (fragile), and the Winchester rifle has a part that likes to fall off. Best freakin game ever made and this figure is awesome :yess:
Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually replaying the story from the start and it's like a whole new game again. I'm still finding new stuff everyday. Like this :oops::wave:clap:horror:panic:

Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually replaying the story from the start and it's like a whole new game again. I'm still finding new stuff everyday. Like this :oops::wave:clap:horror:panic:

You can also have Arthur sing too by the campfire at night. The best is to get hella drunk and rip on everyone, until they punch you out :rotflLike screaming Lenny drunk!

1706334706768.gif

Took Arthur’s jacket and all of the extra upgrade straps and holsters off, wanted a simple look here.

Neckerchief by Dino
Body swapped to Worldbox with LIM forearms

View attachment 687678
We are reminded what a great figure Lim Toys created.

The sickly head sculpt and new hat could be with us before the Easter egg, John Marston too.

I am not a photographer. I do not have a camera. This is literally just point and shoot from my phone. This figure is so awesome. And I haven't even begun to change up poses with all the accessories that I have but here's a little sample of what I got right now before I make a diorama.

1000009116.jpg
1000009117.jpg
1000009119.jpg
1000009122.jpg
1000009126.jpg
1000009136.jpg
1000009141.jpg
1000009137.jpg

Just opened a Gunslinger for parts and compared with existing figure, some subtle difference as one would expect with sculpt paint and weathering to clothing, spurs much improved. You cannot get away from the quality of the set.

Does anyone know where to get some new spurs for this guy? I was changing the pose and with how brittle they are, they both broke. I didn't think to remove them while I posed him until it was too late. eBay is no help right now.

Thanks!

Here is a slideshow made from screenshots that I produced from the gameplay of Red Dead Redemption 2 . On PS4 , All original artistic photography. You will not find any of theses photo's anywhere.
I know the video is longer but please give it a watch and feedback would be very appreciated.

Does anyone know where to get some new spurs for this guy? I was changing the pose and with how brittle they are, they both broke. I didn't think to remove them while I posed him until it was too late. eBay is no help right now.

Thanks!
I may have them, I have quite a few spare parts forThe Gunslinger, although the problem is likely to reoccur, the spurs are so fragile even the recent batch. I would consider metal spurs like those from Redman figures.

Anyone have any leads on where to get some more shotgun shells or bullets for this guy? I was missing a few in my box and only had 6 total for my figure. Have been searching but haven't seen any parted out anywhere, so at this point was just looking for something that's similar for either the shells or the bullets.

Anyone have any leads on where to get some more shotgun shells or bullets for this guy? I was missing a few in my box and only had 6 total for my figure. Have been searching but haven't seen any parted out anywhere, so at this point was just looking for something that's similar for either the shells or the bullets.
Battlegear Toys do a metal slightly larger shotgun shell which fits the bandolier. Bullets too.

Attachments

• 20240219_124655.jpg
    20240219_124655.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240220_132942.jpg
    20240220_132942.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
My friends, the fun aspect for me is creating your own figures from numerous parts, time consuming and often more expensive but fun.

My Outlaw Saul, coat may yet become a fur coat, maybe some beads for neck.

Attachments

• 20240220_153206.jpg
    20240220_153206.jpg
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240220_154258.jpg
    20240220_154258.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240220_154310.jpg
    20240220_154310.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back