The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm reserving the right to be annoyed, but if Cowboy is late, yet there's time for a 3rd batch of Gunslinger ... 🤔

So, I'm taking this as a sign that everything is on schedule, and Cowboy will be arriving by the end of the year.

Could it be two batches too many? In time yet to come it could be which batch you have. lt would be interesting to know how many have been in each batch ? I am starting to think Gremlins.

Last edited:
Yes I can see why, demand must be good. I recall it was mentioned that Dutch may be a short run to finish otherwise the final Dutch batch could be 2029 by my calculation. Anyway just having a bit of fun.

Here are my two Arthur's. Working on a third figure. One is on the stock body and the other is on a worldbox at011. Sorry for phone camera, They look much better in hand.
photo_2023-10-13_21-06-07.jpg
photo_2023-10-13_21-02-17.jpg

Well, I'll order a 4th one. I absolutely support this company and he's my favorite character. If anything happens to the one I always pose, I will always have spare parts/etc. Lets go!
I really only need one, but dang, you have a good point. I doubt we'll ever see anyone else ever make another 1/6 Arthur figure ever again. Definitely wouldn't hurt having spare parts.

JXK's "Red Dead" horse was recently released. It's a pretty good horse with a detailed saddle for the price if you're curious. There's no instructions but it's straight forward if you examine the original production photos. The included pale white horse was swapped for a spotted JXK094b American Paint Horse.

The only complaint is the back end saddle blanket doesn't hang down smoothly and will either need something under it to pin it down better or some temporary clipped weights to have it hang more snuggly.

Here's a super quick video after assembling it this evening:

20231018_191851.jpg

20231018_191842.jpg

JXK's "Red Dead" horse was recently released. It's a pretty good horse with a detailed saddle for the price if you're curious. There's no instructions but it's straight forward if you examine the original production photos. The included pale white horse was swapped for a spotted JXK094b American Paint Horse.

The only complaint is the back end saddle blanket doesn't hang down smoothly and will either need something under it to pin it down better or some temporary clipped weights to have it hang more snuggly.

Here's a super quick video after assembling it this evening:

View attachment 669952
View attachment 669953

released where?

Sorry for the question but was hoping to not have to scroll 200+ pages to try and find an answer - I'm finally setting my Gunslinger up, can anyone recommend a place to buy shotgun shells/bullets to put into his belt? The four it came with certainly aren't near enough and I'd like to fill it up.

Now you are talking my friend, the ammo for the shotgun, in my case I acquired a number of belts to get the shells I wanted...expensive. I did the same with rifle shells and arrows. I have previously mentioned that I hope LIM Toys may offer the opportunity to acquire these parts, we may be lucky. The shotgun and rifle shells are the best I have seen.

Last edited:
Back