The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneSixthKit just sent the invoice for the figures.

From a post on his Facebook, Kit confirmed that the mid-beard sculpt should be soon.

Also expects a pre-order for a second batch of figures to release in December.

Just paid mine, let's see how long this takes. Kit has always been prompt. I wonder if he already has stock in his possession.

Just paid mine, let's see how long this takes. Kit has always been prompt. I wonder if he already has stock in his possession.

This is what he wrote:

Kit Chen

Admin
XhRw7cPKQHo.png

https://www.facebook.com/groups/464...3Q9i27SyCL4T7FZpd4nD-tRJLDC-HQXm0&__tn__=,P-R
· 1 hr ·

So it's finally coming out, we start to send invoices today

Don't panic if you haven't receive our invoice yet, after 2.5 years we need some time to sort things out...

Once it gets into the post it ought to be fast if he's still using 4PX.

Like all jokes aside I don’t think they would even dare and try and scam thousands of peoples $20 deposits.

Apparently we could be getting a second batch of preorders to be released in December. If there is any truth to that R.R.X can chime in. I kinda want to get a second figure to have in his winter coat and beard sculpt. Definitely think this is one figure that will be sought after years later and probably reach the $1000 price tag.

Due to extremely high demand and prices already raising by a lot on Taobao and other places we are in fact doing a second batch on the figure and the seperate sculpt, currently available through One Sixth Kit and likely other places later, if you didn't get it before this is your last chance.

The mid-beard seperate sculpt will be released this week as well for those asking.

Last edited:
Back