The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully soon this week I feel like I should have stuck with Kit for my order but it's not big deal as long as I get that invoice in this week. Lol
It’s insane to think that possibly by this time next month, most of us will finally have it!!!

Glad there’s a second run. Already have one coming from KGH but managed to grab a spare. Figure looks great.

How do you change the address on an order for TNS? I changed the address for my account to my new address but for the actual order it still says my old (current) address.

How do you change the address on an order for TNS? I changed the address for my account to my new address but for the actual order it still says my old (current) address.

It's likely that you will need to contact TNS to change the address on your order, but you should also set up address forwarding with USPS. That way even if TNS doesn't change your address, your local mail carrier will deliver to your current address.

https://www.usps.com/manage/forward.htm
  1. Visit your local Post Office location. Find a Post Office
  2. Request a free Mover's Guide packet.
  3. Fill out the PS Form 3575 found inside the packet.

They will probably still ship it to your new address you can also send an email to them and let them know.

They will probably still ship it to your new address you can also send an email to them and let them know.
I emailed them a few hours ago. They said they’ll update the address for me. If it arrives by thanksgiving then I know of at least one thing I’ll be thankful for.

Messaged TNS if I can pay my invoice asap regardless of it arriving in their store. I want to pay for it and that's it I can wait without worry. Lol

Back