The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly like a real badge with a tensioned needle with a hook on the other side to pearce through the jacket. or even possibly the other rudimentary design with being more of a fixed horizontal pin with a little metal clip for the inside of the jacket. Shucks that was a mouthful

Possibly like a real badge with a tensioned needle with a hook on the other side to pearce through the jacket. or even possibly the other rudimentary design with being more of a fixed horizontal pin with a little metal clip for the inside of the jacket. Shucks that was a mouthful
Or it's a magnet! :D

Thanks for the praise guys, we're extremely happy with the end result and we hope you are too, from here on out we plan to make every figure we release better than the one before and I think this is a great way to kick off a new era for us.

God bless you and the team, can't wait to see what is next for the future.

A new era has begun !

Thanks for the praise guys, we're extremely happy with the end result and we hope you are too, from here on out we plan to make every figure we release better than the one before and I think this is a great way to kick off a new era for us.
Sweet! Maybe now we can finally get the Ground Zeroes or MGS2 Snake!

Or it's a magnet! :D
Very clever design, that’s more suiting so the pin wouldn’t eventually tear a noticeable hole in the jacket. Just...thank y’all for making something so endearing and appreciative of the character. Can’t wait to have this little man and go out west and travel with him.

Makes me wonder, can you give any kind of insight as to what the immediate future holds? I understand if not, but I am curious. Will you go straight into John Martson? Work on other projects first? Anything in particular you can share?

You guys are honestly up there with hot toys not because you guys make dolls but they’re art pieces that will be in museums 100 years from now.

LIM could the Hot Toys competitor that this market so desperately needs, if only they could get some official licenses.

People have been saying this for years about companies like Asmus, and I always snicker. They aren't on HT level, nobody is in the 1/6 realm.

That being said, from those production pics this does look to be on HT level from a quality standpoint which is very impressive for what this figure costs. The trick of course is can they keep this quality up, and do they have the ability to make more than one great figure every two years? Also, do they even want to become a major player in 1/6? Maybe RRX can leave a hint about what their goals for the future are?

As I mentioned before we really appreciate all the positive feedback but please don't turn this into a Hot Toys vs *insert brand name here* thing.

Almost every brand strives to present a good product that reflects the best of their abilities and capacities, yes obviously Hot Toys is still top dog in the business and they will remain in that spot for a long time, but that doesn't mean they do everything better than evryone else or vice versa.

Appreciate the figures you get from whichever brand for what they are and for the effort that team put in it, I'm an advocate for showing support to up and comers, it helps them and gives them the incentive to do better, not by bashing them, or comparing them to the best in the field but giving positive feedback and constructive criticism.

Now as a long time collector I can say I do believe in my personal opinion we have done some things better on this figure than Hot Toys but there's still a lot of stuff that isn't, the things that are better aren't because we're constantly thinking of how we can beat Hot Toys or compete with them, it's simply us doing our best and improving upon our own work, not anybody else's.

As far as what the future holds I'm very excited and the waiting times will be much faster, the recent casts I've seen are absolutely crazy!

As far as what the future holds I'm very excited and the waiting times will be much faster, the recent casts I've seen are absolutely crazy!

What's your favorite detail about the recent casts?

And yes, this is the subtle way I'm trying to figure out if John or Snake is next.

What's your favorite detail about the recent casts?

And yes, this is the subtle way I'm trying to figure out if John or Snake is next.
There's a wrist watch that was cast, and it has all the details you'd see on a real one, pointers, numbers, dials, the small ridges on the case, it looks simply incredible...... And it's 1/12 scale.

I'll be less sublte and say we're already working on one and we REALLY want to work on the other but there's some things preventing us.

I kinda compared you to hot toys in the way where back when hot toys first started from scratch and all the love they put into those figures and how limited they are.
I just see limtoys comparable in that standpoint and how they’re always trying to make every figure more and more spectacular and gorgeous.
can’t wait to see what you guys do in the future!

Can’t wait for it still awaiting for Toysorigin to give me a final pay notice and I got Limtoys Joel and Ellie two pack on order hopefully it release soon to.

Back