The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to extremely high demand and prices already raising by a lot on Taobao and other places we are in fact doing a second batch on the figure and the seperate sculpt, currently available through One Sixth Kit and likely other palces later, if you didn't get it before this is your last chance.

The mid-beard seperate sculpt will be released this week as well for those asking.
Is this new pre-order going to be fulfilled to OSK before Toy Origin gets their stick? It’s not really question of being anxious and much as it is worried about Toy Origin’s reputation. I don’t want to be going into next year wondering if Toy Origin is going to dick me over or not. Not sure if that’s fair or not but wanted to ask.

Is this new pre-order going to be fulfilled to OSK before Toy Origin gets their stick? It’s not really question of being anxious and much as it is worried about Toy Origin’s reputation. I don’t want to be going into next year wondering if Toy Origin is going to dick me over or not. Not sure if that’s fair or not but wanted to ask.
Oh lord with all this talks about ToyOrigin is really making me nervous lol I just want to know if I'm guaranteed my gunslinger since I had it paid off since September last year. I know I've bugged them a few times about the figure but I hope I haven't gotten myself cancelled over it like other customers I have heard. As long as I know that I WILL be getting it I'll have more peace of mind, after that I don't mind waiting for it.

Toy Origin should have their stock before this new batch is out but do what makes you feel more secure.

Damn. Guess I already did pre-ordered the head sculpt at OSK in the beginning when it was cheaper too. 😆

Toy Origin should have their stock before this new batch is out but do what makes you feel more secure.
For what it’s worth I was thinking more that OSK could be a fallback in case things don’t work out with Toy Origin. I don’t mind waiting for the figure, I just don’t want to miss out if something goes wrong and I know OSK is legit.

Where’s the new PO from OSK? Can someone post a link as I don’t see on their site. Thanks

Still waiting on TNS but I'll order a second from Kit today and the bid beard sculpt also. Definitely want to get my hands on the figure just to see how awesome it is. Now that I know the arms are double jointed I have a good feeling for something else being great.

Back