The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me just say that even if RDR2 isn?t ported to next-gen consoles, it?s still nice to know that I?ll still have a figure of my favorite video game character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry it will come out eventually. Limtoys have almost finished releasing their 1/12 Aehab which was announced over a year and a half ago. Technically they're still not completely done because there are still the B++ version and the fulton + dog pack to release, they should come out any week now.
There were delays because of the coronavirus, and when you look at the insane level of detail on Aehab plus all the crazy accessories, it's clear it must be extremely time consuming.

I think the next release will be Joel & Ellie in 1/12 (november/december 2020), and my guess is Arthur Morgan 1/6 will come out early 2021.

Even before the coronavirus, there were delays, Quiet 1/6 took forever to come out, it was almost a year late if I recall correctly. I remember getting Quiet last year in November (or was it December, I'm not sure) when I should have gotten her in early 2019.
And Aehab 1/12 came out a year late, it was supposed to come out in September 2019, we just got him in September 2020.

So don't worry, Limtoys are a quite new company but they release exactly what they promised with the prototypes at some point in time, we just have to be patient.

Not yet, still this year. Today and yesterday they shared some actual production sample photos of the new head sculpt Privately and it looks sublime!
Uhh care to share where you saw these pictures?! I'd like to see!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to give a copy to my bro this Christmas, if it arrives in time that is. He would freak out! lol He loves the RD games. And I'm thinking I might just have to get one for myself as well. :p
I assume the FB page with the 4,662 friends it the right one? I really want to see those new sample photos DGSimo mentioned!

There will be no updates posted here, only basic info guys.

Anything new on this ?.
Not got Facebook unfortunately but really, really want both the Red Dead figures that have been announced by the companies.

Not sure what to think or hope for at this point but I've dreamed about a Marsden figure since RDR and now a Arthur figure.

Would love any info possible and even places to order ?.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Anything new on this ?.
Not got Facebook unfortunately but really, really want both the Red Dead figures that have been announced by the companies.

Not sure what to think or hope for at this point but I've dreamed about a Marsden figure since RDR and now a Arthur figure.

Would love any info possible and even places to order ?.

I ordered my Arthur figure from Toy Origin. You have to be on the Private LIMTOYS Facebook group to see the latest photos

I ordered my Arthur figure from Toy Origin. You have to be on the Private LIMTOYS Facebook group to see the latest photos

Will have to see about maybe making a Facebook account again the . Last one was hacked and Facebook have the usual non effort help.

Hopefully both figures will be put this year though, not that I've seen anything about them since the announcement.

Thank you athirsch

Back