The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got that bookmarked already, meaning it must have been up for some time. It lists the release date as Dec 2020. I'm cagey as they haven't updated that page since I bookmarked it. It's there if I need it I guess.....
Yeah I spoke with them on the phone and they said they just haven't had any updates from LIM but assured me they were still taking pre-orders. For whatever that's worth.

Waiting for news like

Attachments

• C5ED6AA0-1F74-41CA-B593-F12BFCACBE6D.jpeg
    C5ED6AA0-1F74-41CA-B593-F12BFCACBE6D.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 39
Yeah I spoke with them on the phone and they said they just haven't had any updates from LIM but assured me they were still taking pre-orders. For whatever that's worth.
It’s quite possible that some stores do order more to sell than the pre orders they have. I think should be that case.

Like 90% of people here are tired of you and/or can’t stand you. Read the room.
Ok bro calm down you're the one stirring stuff up here if you get triggered by athirsch messages just ignore them like there is no point in saying that kind of stuff here he doesn't antagonize anyone here neither should you I'm not trying to get into an argument I'm just stating stuff ok so let's leave it at this

Ok bro calm down you're the one stirring stuff up here if you get triggered by athirsch messages just ignore them like there is no point in saying that kind of stuff here he doesn't antagonize anyone here neither should you I'm not trying to get into an argument I'm just stating stuff ok so let's leave it at this
All love to you, Monsterjo

Well, there is news isn't there? Things are done and that holiday is finishing up October 7th, I read it as things will move then. I don't think there could be any more to report than that. We're just 5 days away from the 7th, so we gotta hold our horses till then (no pun intended)

I started a few months back. I was trying to go for 100% completion, but after trying the Gambler Challenge, I gave up on that goal.

I recently started new file and man, I forgot what a blast that game is. The amount of trouble one can get into... lol
Also never noticed how much dialog I missed my first first play-through. I feel like theres hours of random conversations I never bothered to listen to. :S

I recently started new file and man, I forgot what a blast that game is. The amount of trouble one can get into... lol
Also never noticed how much dialog I missed my first first play-through. I feel like theres hours of random conversations I never bothered to listen to. :S
The camp interactions when they have parties etc, honestly there is so much that even after how long it's been I keep finding stuff. With the GTA trilogy being remastered I really hope we see the same with red dead 1.

Recently discovered when you get into bar fights you can do environmentals like slam heads into tables or even through them through windows. :')

Back