The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand the logic of making three different versions of MGSV Snake in 1/6 and 1/12, but having a UC3 Drake and a UC4 Drake means the market is saturated.

Or maybe making so many Snakes taught them the lesson of market saturation.

I'm really not sure how many Snakes LIM made, but it sure seems like a lot ... a lot more than that character needed.
They did 3 total, but re-realsed them in a 2 pack and then they did him in 1/12 which is all we got. Soon after this figure is out they plan on making a sneaking suit MGSV Snake.

What I don’t understand is how they’ll make a figure from Detroit Become Human, which is a game that wasn’t greatly received and almost no one talks about to this day, but an iconic franchise like Uncharted won’t sell. I’d legitimately bet Nate, Sully and Chloe would all do better than a figure from that game.

And I’m not trying to hate on anyone or anything. It’s just tough logic to me, and a disservice to some iconic characters.

MGSV was probably more popular in China than Uncharted. RDR2 as well. Global market is slowly shifting to Chinese demand. You see it in movies and mobile games as well.

I have not see one nathan drake custom that is of a quality that meets the expectation. In whatever case I think the team was wrong about this asessment 💁🏻‍♂️

Uncharted will be even more popular after it is on PC and maybe the movie that is coming from sony will create more interest

I have not see one nathan drake custom that is of a quality that meets the expectation. In whatever case I think the team was wrong about this asessment 💁🏻‍♂️
This was exactly my point. Every Nathan Drake figure out there - no one loves. They’re all “ok” at the absolute best.

Maybe it won’t sell well in China. Star Wars stuff doesn’t and Hot Toys still makes a fortune on it. Uncharted deserves better collectibles and I really hope the team at LIM will reconsider.

I don't understand the logic of making three different versions of MGSV Snake in 1/6 and 1/12, but having a UC3 Drake and a UC4 Drake means the market is saturated.

Or maybe making so many Snakes taught them the lesson of market saturation.

I'm really not sure how many Snakes LIM made, but it sure seems like a lot ... a lot more than that character needed.
That 1/12 Snake is our best selling figure to date, some figures will appeal more to the local market regardless of their iconic status simply based on their design.
What I don’t understand is how they’ll make a figure from Detroit Become Human, which is a game that wasn’t greatly received and almost no one talks about to this day, but an iconic franchise like Uncharted won’t sell. I’d legitimately bet Nate, Sully and Chloe would all do better than a figure from that game.

And I’m not trying to hate on anyone or anything. It’s just tough logic to me, and a disservice to some iconic characters.
As I said before we like to take some gambles and the Connor figures were that, and again I'll keep trying for a Nate figure to get made but you must understand the team has people that have been in this business for a long time and know what they're doing.
MGSV was probably more popular in China than Uncharted. RDR2 as well. Global market is slowly shifting to Chinese demand. You see it in movies and mobile games as well.
This is true.

I forgot to mention a key point that all the Nate figures in the market haven't sold that well compared to other video game figures, the reason for this I believe is that at the end of the day his design isn't as appealing as Snake's or even a cowboy. We've had pretty much no chinese collectors ask for a Nate, but we've had a lot of requests for characters like Venom Snake which shouldn't sell that well all things considered and end up being extremely successful, even the CCToys Joel and Ellie figures from The Last Of Us sold ten times more and as far as I've seen there's a lot of the same criticism their Nate figure had directed a those.

Anyway guys I really don't want to derail this thread with Uncharted talk, if you're in the facebook group I suggest voicing your need for a Nate figure there, if you know chinese then try chinese social media like the Baidu Hot Toys or Uncharted boards, or do it in an Uncharted thread here.

Last edited:
Those games aren't that big in China and there's been several versions and customs of Nate on the market, so even if we were to make one, at this point anyone that wanted a figure of Nate already has one that they're satisifed with which means we would be at a loss.

I'm hoping with the PC ports coming out I can at least convince them to make a head sculpt but we'll see.

Lara Croft is pretty much the same really, there's several versions of her in the market already.

I must say that the general concessus among us all is to go for figures that haven't been made yet, but also ones that will please collectors, you must understand that no figure is done on a whim even if it's unlicensed in nature, there's whole plethora of things that must be considered and evaluated before committing to a project, and we're in constant contact with retailers and researching the market to plan our next projects, and we'll take some risks sure but we mostly want to do new stuff.

I hope you all understand.
I hope a at least a headsculpt could be in the works I have the CCtoys version and have been trying to find a replacement ever since I like everything else about it its just that headsculpt was very disappointing

Beware I ordered from this site and received in stock items but Pre order items I kept getting excuses. They have obscure long OOP figures for Pre order that will probably never get stock for.
Appreciate the heads up! I have registered to be notified when they get it in stock before I make any payments! Hopefully I’ll be able to snatch one up. Don’t mind paying a lil extra! Thank you all 👍🏽

Thanks for the updates R_R_X,

Connor was a gamble that much is for certain. His character is very much one and done. Quantic Dream don't deal in sequels and DBH was relatively successful, but nowhere near as big as RDR or The Last of Us.

Has there been any updates on Conner? Detroit Become Human was one of my favorite gaming experiences and can't wait for this figure.

I also pre-ordered Gunslinger and look forward to it. I think LIM puts out some of the best figures.

Last edited:
Has there been any updates on Conner? Detroit Become Human was one of my favorite gaming experiences and can't wait for this figure.

I also pre-ordered Gunslinger and look forward to it. I think LIM puts out some of the best figures.
With you there! I own the VTS Connor but wanna change it with the LIM TOYS one, that sculpt looks fantastic

With you there! I own the VTS Connor but wanna change it with the LIM TOYS one, that sculpt looks fantastic
Oooo yeah that VTS one was one of the worst headsculpts I've seen in my time collecting but lims ver does look like Connor if I can still find a pre order spot for him ill definitely get him

Somewhere in 2022 would be my guess. PO slots for Connor went months ago, maybe even last year. Don't PO on eBay, all listings offering them for this figure are scams. You'll just have to hope that anywhere that does get him has spare units.

Oooo yeah that VTS one was one of the worst headsculpts I've seen in my time collecting but lims ver does look like Connor if I can still find a pre order spot for him ill definitely get him
Ekia hobbies is still taking pre-orders. I had one there, but cancelled it because I got it pre-ordered at the place I usually get my figures.

They also have the deluxe & seem pretty reputable.

[LIM-009] 1/6 Android The Investigator Figure by Lim Toys

I've got that bookmarked already, meaning it must have been up for some time. It lists the release date as Dec 2020. I'm cagey as they haven't updated that page since I bookmarked it. It's there if I need it I guess.....

Ekia are absolutely terrible about updating their website — half the time you place an order and you’ll be notified later that the item is no longer available.

Back