The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope to see it start shipping this week maybe next would be great. We are almost to our destination, so everyone take a sip of whisky and calm down. Lmao
Tomorrow’s last day of work before China enter into a week holidays (Oct 1 to 7), so maybe they’ll start shipping out after holidays.

I wish LIMTOYS was doing this figure

Attachments

• A8353044-BC14-41CF-B2AC-CFCD39F24AE4.jpeg
    A8353044-BC14-41CF-B2AC-CFCD39F24AE4.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 55
I wish LIMTOYS was doing this figure
I wish for it also but VTS is doing it. Which doesn't look bad and I have it on Preorder but it is missing small details on the outfit and the sculpt is ok. I feel had Lim jumped on it sooner they definitley would have something amazing.

I also ordered the VTS Sakai. It's not perfect but looks decent. I can only imagine the detail if Lim was doing it.

I was hoping another company would make the traveler's attire, as that was my favorite outfit. Maybe Master Team will try him after they finish their Witcher figures.

Last edited:
Hey guys, we've spent these last few days fixing instructions and we've also added a sort of trading card to the package showing the detail of the sculpt, we are now officialy done with all our work on the figure, these will take a matter of days to print, and once factories reopen after national holidays, which will last until October 7th, packaging will be concluded and we'll start shipping, we'll try to have final pictures shortly after the release.

Regarding all the other stuff in thread, hate to disapoint but don't count on Nathan Drake getting made, I've tried multiple times, including a head sculpt and there's no confidence in such a project from the rest of the team, same goes for Lara Croft, Mass Effect and others, trust me I'm really disappointed as well.

As far as future figures, we only plan to have more full announcements after we've released all our delayed products but we'll try to have some info after this cowpoke releases.

And I guess wear a mask when unboxing him, don't want to catch TB now do we? :rotfl

Hey guys, we've spent these last few days fixing instructions and we've also added a sort of trading card to the package showing the detail of the sculpt, we are now officialy done with all our work on the figure, these will take a matter of days to print, and once factories reopen after national holidays, which will last until October 7th, packaging will be concluded and we'll start shipping, we'll try to have final pictures shortly after the release.

Are you able to give details on the extra sculpt that was available for purchase? Will it ship at the same time as the figure and does it ship with any special packaging?

It still doesn’t really feel real it’s almost ready for release after scrounging around for updates for the past two years..

Regarding all the other stuff in thread, hate to disapoint but don't count on Nathan Drake getting made, I've tried multiple times, including a head sculpt and there's no confidence in such a project from the rest of the team, same goes for Lara Croft, Mass Effect and others, trust me I'm really disappointed as well.

As far as future figures, we only plan to have more full announcements after we've released all our delayed products but we'll try to have some info after this cowpoke releases.

And I guess wear a mask when unboxing him, don't want to catch TB now do we? :rotfl
Is there anything you can share about why the team has such little faith in the idea of characters like Nathan Drake and Lara Croft? These are iconic characters that really don't have good figures made of them. I could see if you were asking for some Call of Duty character but Uncharted and Tomb Raider have massive followings. I'm not sure the team over there really understands the potential sales Nathan and Lara would bring them.

Is there anything you can share about why the team has such little faith in the idea of characters like Nathan Drake and Lara Croft? These are iconic characters that really don't have good figures made of them. I could see if you were asking for some Call of Duty character but Uncharted and Tomb Raider have massive followings. I'm not sure the team over there really understands the potential sales Nathan and Lara would bring them.
Those games aren't that big in China and there's been several versions and customs of Nate on the market, so even if we were to make one, at this point anyone that wanted a figure of Nate already has one that they're satisifed with which means we would be at a loss.

I'm hoping with the PC ports coming out I can at least convince them to make a head sculpt but we'll see.

Lara Croft is pretty much the same really, there's several versions of her in the market already.

I must say that the general concessus among us all is to go for figures that haven't been made yet, but also ones that will please collectors, you must understand that no figure is done on a whim even if it's unlicensed in nature, there's whole plethora of things that must be considered and evaluated before committing to a project, and we're in constant contact with retailers and researching the market to plan our next projects, and we'll take some risks sure but we mostly want to do new stuff.

I hope you all understand.

That is the reason they feel it won't make any sales in the asian markets. Which honestly would be a waste of resources and money for them knowing they might not make much back. Even though I feel that isn't true still.

Those games aren't that big in China and there's been several versions and customs of Nate on the market, so even if we were to make one, at this point anyone that wanted a figure of Nate already has one that they're satisifed with which means we would be at a loss.

I'm hoping with the PC ports coming out I can at least convince them to make a head sculpt but we'll see.

Lara Croft is pretty much the same really, there's several versions of her in the market already.

I must say that the general concessus among us all is to go for figures that haven't been made yet, but also ones that will please collectors, you must understand that no figure is done on a whim even if it's unlicensed in nature, there's whole plethora of things that must be considered and evaluated before committing to a project, and we're in constant contact with retailers and researching the market to plan our next projects, and we'll take some risks sure but we mostly want to do new stuff.

At this point I'd be happy with just a head sculpt. Lol

Any chance for one last teaser photo or something before it releases? I understand if you don’t, the hype is real

Oh I certainly wasn't angry with you - I was just genuinely looking for understanding.

I understand the point that there are figures of Nathan Drake and Lara Croft that have been made previously - but I think the counterpoint that I would offer is that they aren't *good* figures. Most everyone that picked those figures up got them because they were available, not necessarily because they loved the way they looked. There have been plenty of discussions dissecting all of the problems with those figures.

That's why I feel LIM would still do really well with Drake and Croft. I think even secondary characters would sell well enough. The games might not be popular in China, but they are very popular in the rest of the world.

I completely understand that everyone wants to do new things, but I constantly see people wishing there was a better Nathan Drake figure available. It just feels like a missed opportunity to not do it.

If there's an email I could write to, I would love to try and request it from the team. But understand if it's not feasible.

Again - not mad, just looking to have dialogue about it.

I don't understand the logic of making three different versions of MGSV Snake in 1/6 and 1/12, but having a UC3 Drake and a UC4 Drake means the market is saturated.

Or maybe making so many Snakes taught them the lesson of market saturation.

I'm really not sure how many Snakes LIM made, but it sure seems like a lot ... a lot more than that character needed.

Back