The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're still after this figure, do NOT, whatever you do, try getting one from eBay. Pretty much every Limtoys 1/6 listing on there is posted by a scammer under several different names.

There are more details here (Read the whole thread.) :

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...s-red_star2013-and-sc-store9999.235085/page-9
I myself fell victim to them, but didn't know till it was too late. Please be careful!!

I didn't say that but they'll very likely be out this month.

I think it's best to just avoid any kind of interaction since RC himself has already tried to shut us down once, I understand the enthusiasm but I don't think he would appreciate it the way you think he will, but I can't force you to do anything and I won't be able to control anyone from tweeting or sharing the fig with other parties when it's out.
I promise, I won’t say anything to him or RS.

Has RS ever said why they won’t license their characters?
They probably just don't care enough to, have you seen how much money their games make? Especially with GTA V, I doubt they care about selling a few hundred, or thousand, toys.

Exactly. R* has always been tremendously protective of their IP. They basically print money without having to license any of them.

Hey dude, just playing devils advocate here, because everyone has dog piled you, but at the end of the day, remember this is YOUR figure that you paid YOUR money for. Don’t forget that. You can do with it whatever you’d like, you certainly do not need permission from internet strangers.

I mean I know somebody’s gonna eventually get word out intentionally or unintentionally, TT and RS are sneaky like that.
but i think the good margin of us can’t really do anything about it but I’m sure it’s gonna work out in the end, and maybe in the next couple of years we’ll get a marston if things work out.
But I would just appreciate it if anyone was thinking about tagging Rodger or Rob in the future, please be aware that you have a good chance of putting R_R_X and LIM outta business in the future and ruining a lot of peoples lives and jobs if you’re not careful about what you say around the associates of RS.

Hey dude, just playing devils advocate here, because everyone has dog piled you, but at the end of the day, remember this is YOUR figure that you paid YOUR money for. Don’t forget that. You can do with it whatever you’d like, you certainly do not need permission from internet strangers.
He can do whatever he wants, but he’d be an absolute ******** by potentially ruining things for everyone else (y)

This is awful advice.

You don't ask Scarlett Johansson to sign a bootleg Black Widow DVD because you paid for it with YOUR money.

I don't want to out myself as being easily excitable but from the pictures i can't say I've been this impressed by a 1/6 figure in a very very long time. Honest to god I feel like this might be a game changer, no pun intended, and the idea of you guys doing John and Solid Snake and whoever else may flight your fancy is just so tantalizing (horrible word for the context but I didn't want to use 'excited' twice in one sentence :p) that I am more than happy to wait for as long as it takes to get some more LIM pieces. I would also like to take now to remind my fellow freaks that Hottoys started their journey doing unlicensed figures, and I don't think there's any shame in this hobby in buying or making unlicensed pieces. I'm stoked to see what you guys have in store for us fans, and, of course, stoked to get the Gunslinger. I feel like this will be the figure that dethrones Soosootoys as the best 3rd party action figure company. So glad we have talented people like you lot who are just as passionate about this hobby as we all are. Cheers! 🤠

Hey R_R_X, I know posting pictures of the figure and tagging RS is bad, but if Rodger Clark is going to be at a convention or something is it okay if we ask him to sign the packaging?
As others have said, this is a terrible idea. If you want Roger to sign anything, get a photo or something to display alongside the figure. Hell, even a basic blank 1/6 figure base would be better than anything relating to this figure. I know you most likely didn't ask this question with malicious intent, but please, for the sake of the fans who ordered this figure (and would quickly order any others that LIM makes), don't jeopardize it.

So what do we speculate John will have? Considering he's beard doesn't grow like Arthur I would love to see an alternate outfit (Maybe the one with the eyepatch or the elegant suit that he wore on the games cover) and it's a hail Mary but I would be happy to throw down some cash for some zombie John Marston accessories a la carte like the mid-beard sculpt for Arthur

So what do we speculate John will have? Considering he's beard doesn't grow like Arthur I would love to see an alternate outfit (Maybe the one with the eyepatch or the elegant suit that he wore on the games cover) and it's a hail Mary but I would be happy to throw down some cash for some zombie John Marston accessories a la carte like the mid-beard sculpt for Arthur
Absolutely not to all of this.

His face is consistent through the two games, so they can save on head sculpts and go deeper into accessories instead. Zombie head is a waste of resources. Hard no.

Would much rather LIM work on Charles, Sadie, Dutch or Javier instead of wasting time on unnecessary things like extra outfits that aren’t canon and silly heads.

Back