The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I can get LaMet revolvers for my figure? I never used the cattlemen revolvers.

Stevo’s Toys usually has a good selection for upgrades but is temporarily closed due to high demand. Not sure about the LeMat but good chance.

http://www.stevostoys.com/
F8D396E0-8FC4-4B58-B5AA-1E15874F97F6.jpeg
Here’s one I found but it seems like the under-barrel is off to the side more than it is in the game

I'm sure you'll keep it going to complain every week that there's no figure release.
I’ve stupidly and ignorantly complained in the past over the years and I apologized multiple times. but I was frustrated and i thought I’d never see the of day of me having the figure of one of my favorite video game characters and role models in my hand before I passed away, I was suffering from drug and alcohol abuse and stomach and lung problems causing me to be in and out of the emergency room for almost all the way through 2020 and early 2021 but there was nothing I could do about it because of all the hardships limtoys was facing with copyrights and covid. I apologize again for being so pushy about the situation and long production of this figure. I’m doing a little bit better now trying to work hard and support my family but still in the back of my mind, I still have hope and patience for Arthur to finally ride home to our front doors.

But I do admit and understand I made an ass of myself most of the time on here and I also made myself the most dislikable person on here and made some snarky smartass sounding remarks about hardworking people slaving away to make this figure for everyone to cherish and love for no reason at all except my own impudence and Impatience and also I was being a drunk poor grammar sounding idiot complaining about a toy cowboy.

Should've been more specific lol, they're in their factory packages ready to be put in the the actual figure box, but yes it's all a question of speed now, the whole boxing process is quite fast so it isn't issue, it's just making sure everything is done right.
How is the boxing process going? Is it going to be finished by the end of August?

I’m thinking it will be done and shipped in the next couple of weeks and we’ll probably get it around the very beginning of next month.

How is the boxing process going? Is it going to be finished by the end of August?
All the accessories and heads are DONE, now final tweaks are being done to the clothes and then everything will be checked one final time, it will very, very likely release this month, we're already starting to shift production focus to our other figures.

Back