The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely beautiful work, R_R_X. You and your team should be very proud.
Thank you, and while I did contribute with my work for the majority of the figure, it's @Firejclawjack you have to really thank, none of this would possible without him leading the whole team and making sure everyone can do their best!

Oops! Forgot this pic showing off the detail on the tiny pocket watch, enjoy!
YnBOFsa.jpg

Everything looks amazing! I'm very excited to have this in my collection. Hope to see more RDR figures in the future lets just keep it hush hush. Lol

Accessories look phenomenal. Excellent work guys!

Does the lantern still light up as previously shown?

Impressive looking work, the wood grain on the guns looks particularly well done.

Now the wait begins for John and Snake ... :monkey3

I have a question. Say this figure was released (hypothetically), how long would it take for TNS to deliver it to me? I’m in California.

I have a question. Say this figure was released (hypothetically), how long would it take for TNS to deliver it to me? I’m in California.
That's more of a question for TNS right? It really depends on when they get their shipment and also post issues.
TNS are pretty quick so would say about 1-2 weeks from them getting it.

I know the UK it's around 2 weeks.

Hot Toys level in terms of detail and quality there. Extremely impressive you guys. Well worth the wait for that level of quality.

Looks like an extremely expensive custom figure. Looking forward to whatever figure you guys tackle next (John & Snake) 👀

These look amazing!

Regarding discretion, you can rely on us, but, there's no stopping those not in the know posting elsewhere. Still, it'll be too late by then. Everyone that wanted one will have one. Hopefully Connor won't be too far behind....

This raises a question I have - has anyone heard if RS tried to C&D VTS Toys over their figure? Considering there were multiple reviews posted on YouTube, it seems pretty likely that they noticed it.

I really thought I wasn’t gonna live to see the day actually happen; just.. thank you limtoys, for everything you’ve done for the community. <3

This raises a question I have - has anyone heard if RS tried to C&D VTS Toys over their figure? Considering there were multiple reviews posted on YouTube, it seems pretty likely that they noticed it.
It's possible, but, it came out, so maybe not.

Back