The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine the unwritten rule in most of these cases is that the license holders will pretend not to notice certain unlicenced products (particularly out of Asia) unless someone publicly rubs their nose in it, then they feel like they have to be seen to be doing something. Otherwise it's privately considered to be not be worth the time, effort and cost to pursue, particularly for the bigger companies.

I wonder if you all spotted the chnages and extra accessories in those pics? :unsure:
Anyway, I forgot to mention the figure comes with two pairs of boots, articulated and one piece so everyone pleased.

giphy.gif

This is shaping up to be one of the best figures out there - period. Far above anything Hot Toys have done (at least what I've bought in the past - their figures fall apart after a few years, and are crazy expensive). Thanks for posting the update.

I imagine the unwritten rule in most of these cases is that the license holders will pretend not to notice certain unlicenced products (particularly out of Asia) unless someone publicly rubs their nose in it, then they feel like they have to be seen to be doing something. Otherwise it's privately considered to be not be worth the time, effort and cost to pursue, particularly for the bigger companies.
I'd say that was true. My other hobby is garage kits and hardly any of them are licensed. If the production run is low then they're ok with it. The problem comes when recasters get hold of them and churn out thousands of them. IP holders then say "There was only supposed to be a few hundred!", and originally there was. HT can afford licenses, which is why we can't afford the figures!

Kinda excited to see if anybody makes their Arthur figure custom after they get it. Because I know if anybody had the black leather upgraded gun belt cosmetic from the gunsmith, you can buy a 1/6 version from one of my good friends Stevotoys on Facebook and his website.

So we not only get all of these amazing accessories, but we also get 2 pairs of boots with one pair being articulated and the other in one piece. You guys really went the extra mile! Absolutely fantastic!

This raises a question I have - has anyone heard if RS tried to C&D VTS Toys over their figure? Considering there were multiple reviews posted on YouTube, it seems pretty likely that they noticed it.
Not knocking VTS, but the detail on that one is horrible compared to this one. The VTS figure is like sideshow before they partnered with Hot Toys

R_R_X, I have a question, can the double barreled shotgun fit into either of the holsters? In the game I have the shotgun in the main holster and the revolver in the side holster and I want to replicate that

Well it's been so long since I preordered this, I've forgotten where i actually preordered the individual headsculpt from. Guess I'll just have to wait for an email to tell me it's in stock lol.

Back