The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it releases we will have updated pics, should't be long now. :rock

giphy.gif

Daaaanm. Just saw the pictures of the items from some pages ago. It's amazing!!! Great job, Lim. The only thing that it saddens me is that even tough the release its near, I know it will take a loong time to get my hands on it due to Covid situation affecting shipments to my country. At least I know it will be perfect when I open the box!

I know this has been asked before but does anyone know where I can order the Lim008 head? Thanks.

I know this has been asked before but does anyone know where I can order the Lim008 head? Thanks.
Try emailing onesixkit or tns to see if they have any in stock. and if not, try keeping your eyes peeled on ebay for after market prices is all I can tell you. Good luck I reckon!

I still can’t believe that any day now, we could get notifications that the figure is in stock!!
And hopefully not wait weeks or months with the current shipping fiasco. I'm assuming the production line is over in Asia somewhere?

I sadly skipped this when pre-orders were big. Now I've been looking around weekly to see if I missed any unturned rock to find a pre-order for this. I'm worried it'll come out, get scooped up by Ebay sellers, and have to fork over $500+.

Seriously... it's a really good sculpt and has a ton of related accessories. It's probably the best non-Hot Toys release I've seen in years. And after seeing VT's Red Death, it proves it's top quality.

I'm glad I found this forum - it's a good place to get insight, sneak peeks, and if anything else a vicarious window when it comes out if I can't find a copy without giving away my first born.

I still can’t believe that any day now, we could get notifications that the figure is in stock!!
Super excited! Thanks to whoever suggested the one site where they parted out the VTS release as I ordered the Spencer Carbine rifle today to go with the Gunslinger.

I had voted for it to be included but it lost out sadly.

Hopefully I can find a decent 1/6 horse and saddle too.

Packages from TNS this year have been taking about a month to arrive for me, so even if they had it in hand today I still wouldn't get it until September.

I wish TNS and OSK would offer shipping upgrades at extra cost.

Super excited! Thanks to whoever suggested the one site where they parted out the VTS release as I ordered the Spencer Carbine rifle today to go with the Gunslinger.

Smart!

I grabbed some accessories from VT and a few other odd ones in anticipation for the Gunslinger and making a custom John Marston.

20210730_160717.jpg

The VT headsculpt of John makes me wince. And I've seen a few custom classic Marston figures too but they aren't as polished as professional efforts.

After reading this thread though... it feels like a John Marston could be somewhere in the future?? I'll wait it out if it means having something the same level of quality as Arthur.

Packages from TNS this year have been taking about a month to arrive for me, so even if they had it in hand today I still wouldn't get it until September.

I wish TNS and OSK would offer shipping upgrades at extra cost.
That sucks, but I’ve been waiting almost 2 years for this, an extra month isn’t so bad.

Back