The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funnily enough the actor mentioned had a hand in bringing it to someone's attention and even had instagram interactions trying to shut it down so yeah it's a bad idea.

Where did he say this? Not saying I don't believe you, but as other people have said he just doesn't seem like the type of person who would have done that. Just seems a bit strange.

As for keeping things on the down low, not posting photos and tagging actors and whatnot, I'm 100% in support of that. We already saw what happened when the prototype got on RS's radar, definitely don't want the risk of not getting future figures because of it.

Ironic how he praised it and said it was amazing but was the one making sure they shut it down. Smh this is why It's good to keep it quite and not mention it to much. But I hope we actually still get John Marston and release it.

RC doesn’t seem like that kind of guy, that’s disappointing.

Where did he say this? Not saying I don't believe you, but as other people have said he just doesn't seem like the type of person who would have done that. Just seems a bit strange.

As for keeping things on the down low, not posting photos and tagging actors and whatnot, I'm 100% in support of that. We already saw what happened when the prototype got on RS's radar, definitely don't want the risk of not getting future figures because of it.
This is from an Instagram convo that's since been deleted from a fan page dedicated to the game, I have more pics of the conversation archived but this was the gist of it, the person bellow did say the figure looked good which is cool but said it was an affront to his employers and would cause problems which I suppose wasn't wrong. :lol
1627199665042.png
1627199339461.png

Was he trying to keep everyone involved from getting into trouble? plus who cares if people buy it everyone wanted figures but let me guess RS wouldn't be making any money out of it. Also how the hell did they not go after VTS? Or was it because theirs wasn't really worth going after. Lol

Was he trying to keep everyone involved from getting into trouble? plus who cares if people buy it everyone wanted figures but let me guess RS wouldn't be making any money out of it. Also how the hell did they not go after VTS? Or was it because theirs wasn't really worth going after. Lol
I think he was just looking out for fans, probably thought the figure was some sort of scam, even tho he was told who was behind it, he still made sure his employers were aware of it.

I think he was just looking out for fans, probably thought the figure was some sort of scam, even tho he was told who was behind it, he still made sure his employers were aware of it.
Yeah I get it, maybe he thought that if it was a scam RS would have to deal with the backlash if people were cheated. Luckily that isn't the case but He did what he had to I guess. Though I'm glad we are at the finish line and hope we see John in the future.

If Rockstar had any intention of making their own figures I could see why they’d want to shut it down, but they don’t.

But their parent company is notorious for throwing lawyers at literally everything, even mods for their games.

If anything they should have reached out to reach a deal and make it an officially licensed product.

If Rockstar had any intention of making their own figures I could see why they’d want to shut it down, but they don’t.

But their parent company is notorious for throwing lawyers at literally everything, even mods for their games.

If anything they should have reached out to reach a deal and make it an officially licensed product.
Neca and other brands have tried to get their licenses for years to no avail, it's not just TT, it's RS as well, I don't know why, maybe they don't see action figures as a worthy representation of their work, maybe they don't want to pony out their IPs, whatever the reason it's a damn shame since fans have wanted figures of their games for ages.

Neca and other brands have tried to get their licenses for years to no avail, it's not just TT, it's RS as well, I don't know why, maybe they don't see action figures as a worthy representation of their work, maybr they don't want to pony out their IPs, whatever the reason it's a damn shame since fans have wanted figures of their games for ages.
And that’s why we have people like you giving us what we want, instead of making some crappy t-shirts and baseball caps you’d see in Hot Topic or something :lol

Well I’m sure Rodger didn’t “want” to halt production of something that’s apart of his identity attached to it and knows a lot of people care about, and it’s most likely has to do with them corporate sum b**ches that see it as (if we have the copyright, and if we don’t get the long end of the stick, we’ll beat it outta you) and they force what their actors under their payroll what and what-not to say, like see what they did to nikos actor? absolutely disgusting.

Well I’m sure Rodger didn’t “want” to halt production of something that’s apart of his identity attached to it and knows a lot of people care about, and it’s most likely has to do with them corporate sum b**ches that see it as (if we have the copyright, and if we don’t get the long end of the stick, we’ll beat it outta you) and they force what their actors under their payroll what and what-not to say, like see what they did to nikos actor? absolutely disgusting.
He said he wanted to "nip it in the bud" before it ever got made, as I said I'm sure hs intentions weren't malicious, and while he said it was a "great figure" he still warned off everyone against it even when told of us and yes I think everyone here agrees TT can eat a bag of ****. :lol

He said he wanted to "nip it in the bud" before it ever got made, as I said I'm sure hs intentions weren't malicious, and while he said it was a "great figure" he still warned off everyone against it even when told of us and yes I think everyone here agrees TT can eat a bag of ****. :lol
Because he probably had a little voice whispering in his ear since he most likely joined the RS crew telling him to (keep the business in not arms length, pretty much meaning to not let anything weaken the company’s iron hard grip on their masterpieces copyrights) because let’s say back in late 2018 and early 2019 when y’all were first starting out to make the figure, and let’s say hypothetically back then RS would’ve just let y’all off the hook because the Promotional prototype and showcase art looked good enough just to turn a deaf ear then that just makes then look like push overs and up for grabs on their characters and game titles, like it’s bad for business. so at the end of the day be proud of yourself because maybe one of the reasons why the vts one did get so much sh’t is because it was off-caney and didn’t look right in some ways but yours and your teams work is something more Spectacular then something even rockstar would’ve been able to come up with.
Much love R_R_X ✌️

So when we get the figure, will this and the FB group be the only safe places for us to post pictures?

Back