The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, dude. They did receive, as I remember, a C&D order because someone shared the pics on twitter and asking the actors of the characters about it and also Rockstar. That's why we are like this. Why they didn't go after the other company? I don't know!
My guess is they probably had more of it done before Limtoys, and didn't tease it early, and teh likeness isn't as close despite also having a John sculpt. So you have a fast turn around combined with just having more ready to go.

If people cancelled due to the wait that's on them. Lol it's going to be a ***** to get this figure later I doubt he will be up for to long on any site, hell he won't be up on any site at all, would probably be sold out once he ships. I support Lim 100% they are doing something these other companies don't do which is actually make figures accurate to their source material(I mean specifically that one brand). So much so that they even made a new body type that fits the character in game! Usually a company like HT or Dam will just use the same body they made for a previous release and never try to make a new one. They do from time to time when the character is different enough, but Lim is putting in the effort so we can put a bit of faith that we will get our money's worth.

I usually try to keep my mouth shut but I feel like I have to chime in and say my piece.

First of all the making of this figure has been a constant uphill battle, from the moment it was announced until this year there has always been things that slowed us down, and yes one of those things was [redacted], and on top of it all we decided to do an overhaul of pretty much the entire figure, because we wanted to deliver something truly special and honor the source material which we love so much, but sometimes I think we should've just released the prototype and moved on because the ammount of negativity and toxic messages and comments thrown our way is staggering, so much so that I had to close my inbox, for the few here that give us support there's a hundred others that take the time out of their day to let us know just how much they hate us for the long delays, it's easy to forget there's people just like you all behind a brand, not just me and the others of the team, but hundreds of factory workers who have suffered personal loss in the past year due to the difficult times we find ourselves in.

As far as the whole VTS vs LIM thing, we know they announced after and released before us but respectfully, the figures aren't even comparable, I'm extremely confident in my work and the work of the team, because we did this figure as passionate fans and we've all spent countless hours making sure it lives up to the expectations that've been set, wether someone likes one better than the other is a matter of personal taste.

That's what I have to say, I don't care what's anyones personal opinion of me and the brand, we have one goal and we're gonna stick to it, our estimates have been wrong but one thing is certain, the release has never been this close and everyone's patience will be rewarded, so please be kind to each other here and stay safe.
Anyone that would harass you doesn't even deserve the figure, too bad you can't cancel the orders of people like that. They will probably be the ones saying "Yeah I had no problem waiting for a figure this good" once they finally get it in hand.

I've followed this figure from the beginning. Looking forward to getting it soon and also what you guys might be planning next.

Ok I kinda feel bad because I said something around the sorts of (any update y’all? It’s been a while since someone said something.) just to cut the dead wind in the air because it was like a week before someone said something, but then everyone just completely lost their **** and started fighting about people saying the same thing over and over again. Y’know next time the boards go silent, I’m just gonna shut myself up.

If i was R_R_X I would’ve definitely say f*ck you to this toxic community a long time ago and kept the figure to myself and the actual people who worked on them with their sweat and tears.

Ok I kinda feel bad because I said something around the sorts of (any update y’all? It’s been a while since someone said something.) just to cut the dead wind in the air because it was like a week before someone said something, but then everyone just completely lost their **** and started fighting about people saying the same thing over and over again. Y’know next time the boards go silent, I’m just gonna shut myself up.

Nobody is ever hiding any information. As soon as anybody knows anything, it's posted here. Asking for an update is pointless

There is no need to feel bad it happens there are people who are inpatient when they post something like that and want answers asap. And there are people (like yourself and others) who just ask because you just want to know if their were any updates. People can also forget that Lim will post their updates on their FB page and no one really posts info here like that so it's ok to ask. There is just that one person who has to act like a prick because it annoys him. So no need to feel bad brother.

There is no need to feel bad it happens there are people who are inpatient when they post something like that and want answers asap. And there are people (like yourself and others) who just ask because you just want to know if their were any updates. People can also forget that Lim will post their updates on their FB page and no one really posts info here like that so it's ok to ask. There is just that one person who has to act like a prick because it annoys him. So no need to feel bad brother.
Listen I think we’re all are a tiny bit impatient hell, my $20 dollar deposit has pretty much became a time capsule at this point lol. but to all the people who are still gonna give limtoys **** for not giving their toddler attention spans what they want? **** off and make your own Arthur toy if you want it that bad.

But i do admit there is some good folk on here and the R_R_X guy seems like a total bro even if most of everybody on here is just trying to beat him down for not getting what they want.

Listen I think we’re all are a tiny bit impatient hell, my $20 dollar deposit has pretty much became a time capsule at this point lol. but to all the people who are still gonna give limtoys **** for not giving their toddler attention spans what they want? **** off and make your own Arthur toy if you want it that bad.
Agreed. But that's how this hobby goes sometimes, it takes a long time before something is released finally. And when it is it can be very good or very disappointing. I know Lim will give us the ultimate Arthur so the wait will be worth it.

If i was R_R_X I would’ve definitely say f*ck you to this toxic community a long time ago and kept the figure to myself and the actual people who worked on them with their sweat and tears.
You're literally one of the people being toxic and doubting if the figure is going to come out every week.

Yeah I know I got impatient here and there but I’m sorry if I came off as rude in other posts in the past about this, and the last thing I would want is for Lim or R_R_X to feel like **** for something they can’t control because of covid regulations. this was really my first time having to wait for a figure this long. I’m just a fan of the game so I don’t really know **** about the actual dedicated people that sit here patiently and wait for collectibles to release.
When this was first announced i thought it was just gonna be like three or four months honest to gods truth.

And most of the stuff say on here is mostly a joke or just me being a sarcastic fine fellow that’s put in a weird subjective way to makes sound like I’m serious when I’m not actually serious. I mean what good is gonna do me if i sit here and ***** about something i can’t control y’know?

You're literally one of the people being toxic and doubting if the figure is going to come out every week.
I mean I don’t know what to tell you, I’ve read about rumors over the years about it releasing around last christmas or the next summer after that. and then it being released the next week, but then it just keeps getting delayed, and delayed, so I’ve been so blue balled from having this figure in my hand for such a long time that here and there I lost my cool like an fine fellow over pretty much nothing.

A figure comes out when it comes out. That's the gist of this hobby, from the biggest company in the biz to the smallest. If patience isn't a strong suit then this hobby is going to absolutely gutting. Consider that it was what, nearly four years for Gamora, a product from the biggest license from the biggest 1/6 company to come out.

I think a lot of folks don't realize that making these isn't the same as a Marvel Legends figure, or any mass market product. These things are largely hand made by numerous, very talented workers. That takes time on top of initial R&D.

Arthur will be here when he gets here.

Yeah when I think back, when I made John it took me almost 4 years of tweaking him and changing things to get where I’m at today, so I wouldn’t even imagine what it would take to make thousands of replicas of the same figure to mass produce across the world.

I hope R_R_X doesn't get discouraged from this and starts making lower quality stuff. The Arthur looks amazing and I wouldn't want Lim to rush on the next one and beyond to put out lower quality figures.

Back