The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we hear something about the release date this week or the next. Don't care if I have to wait another 3 months for the actual release. And yes I am impatient because it's my most anticipated figure of my most favorite character ever. And judging by the updated photos, Limtoys have done an excellent job and honored the character and source material. Some people buy 1/6 figures every month. Others only choose to order specific ones and wait a year or two. Of course we are going to be more impatient than someone who gets to enjoy more stuff during the waiting period.

There also these updated pics with the mid beard headsculpt from back in November, in case someone hasn't seen them.

Attachments

• 0076e1EFgy1gklyc8eg4ej32c0340qv6 (2).jpg
    0076e1EFgy1gklyc8eg4ej32c0340qv6 (2).jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 247
  • 0076e1EFgy1gkly9zfbptj32c0340b2a (2).jpg
    0076e1EFgy1gkly9zfbptj32c0340b2a (2).jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 0076e1EFgy1gklya1lshpj32c0340u0x (1).jpg
    0076e1EFgy1gklya1lshpj32c0340u0x (1).jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 0076e1EFgy1gkly9y3elaj31xi3404qr (1).jpg
    0076e1EFgy1gkly9y3elaj31xi3404qr (1).jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 0076e1EFgy1gklya0ko9mj32xh22q1ky (2).jpg
    0076e1EFgy1gklya0ko9mj32xh22q1ky (2).jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 0076e1EFgy1gkly9u8kg2j32c03404qs (2).jpg
    0076e1EFgy1gkly9u8kg2j32c03404qs (2).jpg
    158 KB · Views: 219
  • 0076e1EFgy1gklyarsrupj313o0tz4qp (2).jpg
    0076e1EFgy1gklyarsrupj313o0tz4qp (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
  • 0076e1EFgy1gkly9wnzy6j31vv2q0x2y (2).jpg
    0076e1EFgy1gkly9wnzy6j31vv2q0x2y (2).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 231
I usually try to keep my mouth shut but I feel like I have to chime in and say my piece.

First of all the making of this figure has been a constant uphill battle, from the moment it was announced until this year there has always been things that slowed us down, and yes one of those things was [redacted], and on top of it all we decided to do an overhaul of pretty much the entire figure, because we wanted to deliver something truly special and honor the source material which we love so much, but sometimes I think we should've just released the prototype and moved on because the ammount of negativity and toxic messages and comments thrown our way is staggering, so much so that I had to close my inbox, for the few here that give us support there's a hundred others that take the time out of their day to let us know just how much they hate us for the long delays, it's easy to forget there's people just like you all behind a brand, not just me and the others of the team, but hundreds of factory workers who have suffered personal loss in the past year due to the difficult times we find ourselves in.

As far as the whole VTS vs LIM thing, we know they announced after and released before us but respectfully, the figures aren't even comparable, I'm extremely confident in my work and the work of the team, because we did this figure as passionate fans and we've all spent countless hours making sure it lives up to the expectations that've been set, wether someone likes one better than the other is a matter of personal taste.

That's what I have to say, I don't care what's anyones personal opinion of me and the brand, we have one goal and we're gonna stick to it, our estimates have been wrong but one thing is certain, the release has never been this close and everyone's patience will be rewarded, so please be kind to each other here and stay safe.
Take all time you and the team need. This hobby we support is not for the impatient and as early adopters the wait is expected.
From the pictures we have seen thus far we can tell the passion going into this figure is immense. Thank you for all you do.

There also these updated pics with the mid beard headsculpt from back in November, in case someone hasn't seen them.
Wow that looks amazing and that was back in November R_R_X and his team have done fantastic work I hope it releases soon but if they need more time then they need more time can't wait to see the finished product when it finally releases

Not sure if these are old or new, but someone at BBICN was already teasing the box art. lol

Those box photos were from January 2021, RRX posted them saying that the figure was supposed to release after CNY, which started on Feb 1.

Disappointed this won't be releasing in 2Q as R_R_X had said it would, but I had pretty mild expectations after they missed two previous release windows. I don't mind them taking the time they need if it's truly as close as R_R_X says it is, but given the amount of lengthy delays that have been piling up, it would be nice if we could get an update on where this figure is at this point. You'd think everything is being boxed and prepared to be sent out to distributors, but it would be great if there was some confirmation we can get, and would probably help put some minds at ease to know where production stands right now.

Like i said about this fig in earlier posts, it’s been a real roller coaster of emotions for me waiting for this dude for a really long time, but after a while I said **** it, I’ll just count the days until this figure releases, no matter how long it takes. I know it sounds stupid in the grand scheme of things but this Inanimate object thought me a lot about patience. Kinda still angry but also glad for what this whole experience thought me. Hope everything’s going to plan over there and take your time I suppose.

You are allowed to complain now.
I don't want to be an a**hole but there have been too many delays. Limtoys giving us updated pics once in a while is good, but I would like to know a release date or anything really about the production and what we can honestly expect. If it's another 3 months so be it. Some information wouldn't do us harm.

Also, one thing that often gets overlooked in these debates is that many folks that are interested in being kept updated as far as release dates go aren't being impatient, they are actually more interested in just trying to plan their budgets accordingly as far as their discretionary spending goes, so knowing if the money for something needs to be put aside as it is likely to hit in the next month can be quite helpful. Particularly for those who, for their sins, tend to juggle a lot of different (pre)orders. ;)

Last edited:
I’m in Asia (Vietnam) and things are still a MESS from a logistics standpoint. My company still sees 75 day total transit from SE Asia to US WC. Covid is still causing port issues, containers are still a huge issue and exports to the US are off the charts. These could very well be stuck in this supply chain. If they have not left Asia yet it could be a while. We are expecting this to get worse in Q4. Shipping LCL (not a full container) will add 2-3 weeks.

Not sure where this is from a manufacturing stand point but if it left tomorrow you would not see it until October.

Add to this cost for shipping is 2-3 times what it was a year ago. Some folks are sitting on product until this cools off. $15K for a container kills some products margin.

Another thing to consider is that R_R_X may not be just the PR guy, he is probably as under it as the rest of the team are. I'm not even waiting for RDR2 figures, I'm actually waiting on Connor. When Mr Gunslinger comes out, I know he's next!

Back