The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please give me a link to the group so I can request to join? I've been waiting for this figure forever!

Sent from my LDN-L21 using Tapatalk

All of these brand new accounts desperate for an invite to a group, not suspicious at all :lol

Nothing suspicious about it. Personally I've preordered the figure since September 2020. most of us have been left in the dark about the figure's progress. I've asked everywhere about the fb group with no respond. I opened an account on tapatalk just to comment here. I know there has been some problems with the license, and the last thing I want is to hurt limtoys or give them trouble. I just want to know when the figure is releasing and see some update photos. That's all.

The two head shots shown above were the only pictures shared, no release date or other details were given. Honestly, no one is missing out on anything, whenever anything relevant (pics, product or release details, etc) is posted to the group (which isn't very often) it shows up over here pretty much right away anyhow. :)

The two head shots shown above were the only pictures shared, no release date or other details were given. Honestly, no one is missing out on anything, whenever anything relevant (pics, product or release details, etc) is posted to the group (which isn't very often) it shows up over here pretty much right away anyhow. :)
Thank you! That's basically everything I wanted to know. Can't wait for the release! I am also pretty happy that I found a midbeard headsculpt for sale a few days ago. I was searching for it for months and it was sold out everywhere.

LIMTOYS posted pics of a production sample on FB
4f111d821bc79e7ebc109eb8de48b3de.jpg
That looks spot on!
I wonder if his delay had something to do with the VTS release?
I'm guessing Lim went back and changed a few things. But thats why we love 'em, and why we keep bugging them to release their dang figures already! lol

Is this this the midbeard or normal headsculpt? I thought the midbeard would be more in the middle of the normal and long beard.
Judging from the midbeard headsculpt pics that they showed a few months back on their Weibo page, this should be the clean shaven headsculpt. It looks like the level 1 beard in the game, which was like a 1-2 days stubble.

I wonder if we’ll make it to 100 pages on here, before this dude releases.
But then again we still might have to wait a few more weeks “at the least”
but anyways.
I gotta admit to you fellers... it’s been one hell of a wild ride. And thank y’all for all the highs and lows of this figure production and the amazing people on this chat board, Btw I might not post around here that much if LIM is really doing it for real this time but we will always find out in time, i suppose.

I just realized, I don?t remember the name of the site I pre-ordered the figure from

Back