The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now have the figure pre ordered twice, since I thought the giantoy one came with the midbeard. I also have the midbeard pre ordered. should I cancel one of the figures or wait and sell one.

Is Giantoy selling new stock or something? Would almost consider cancelling my order with Toy Origin and going through them if it gets in quicker. I've heard Toy Origin takes a while to get product in.

Is Giantoy selling new stock or something? Would almost consider cancelling my order with Toy Origin and going through them if it gets in quicker. I've heard Toy Origin takes a while to get product in.

You have to email them, but someone I talked to on Reddit said they told him it was sold out. I may have gotten the last one.

The wait on this makes me feel like giving up and cancelling my order. However it's literally a character from a franchise I enjoy so much. I also will be regretting it later if I do once he ships and looks amazing so I haven't given up completely, though it does feel like centuries. Lol

Dang it! Every time this thread gets bumped I’m hoping it’s good news and this is finally getting released. If it takes this long for the next figure in this franchise, I may not even bother. I’ll be dead before it happens it seems.

I'm sure this figure would have been out already if not for the pandemic. Remember, that wasn't the only factor in play in keeping it this long. LIM definitely isn't a company the size of Hot Toys, cut them some slack. I'm sure it'll be released by June 30th like they've said. I think they know they can't keep people waiting much longer.

Correct. The admin there (who is R_R_X here) said it was almost ready and would be out by the end of 2Q. The post may be a few pages back here as well.

Oh, we're still talking about old Q2 news. I thought there was new news.

When RRX posted the packaging back in January, the figure was supposed to release in a few weeks (stating it would release after Chinese New Year). Four months later, it's still not released. I understand RRX is the company rep, but clearly the estimates are not to be taken seriously.

Long waits go hand in hand with figure collecting. This is nothing new or out of the ordinary. It'll be ready when it's ready.

I regret to inform you all the figure has been delayed by 10 years because we forgot to include actual remedy in the tonic bottles.

But for real now, next month we'll release final production pictures followed by the actual release.

But this month ends on Tuesday

LOL still doesn’t change anything and you’re possibly making this sound more complicated than it actually is. If RRX was insinuating it was July for the final photos and release I’m sure he would of actually said July and “next month” given it’s still May and next month is June.

Back