The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my mid-beard head sculpt today!
Was so excited to change it.
Unfortunately I saw this .. At first.. no big deal.
With the hairpiece on, there is a little gap, only noticeable, when you know it.
But still.. Happy about it x3
Sorry to hear it arrived damaged, if you got it from Kit you could try sending him a form about the issue and see if a replacement head can be sorted.

Sorry to hear it arrived damaged, if you got it from Kit you could try sending him a form about the issue and see if a replacement head can be sorted.
I actually got him from Kit. But I dunno if it really is worth a replacement head. Its a minor damage.

Does anyone know know of any good web sites selling 1800 era rifles and revolvers that would suit Arthur's time period?
I know someone once mentioned a site in this thread before, and I tried looking for that post, but 200+ pages is quite a bit of back peddling to do.

Does anyone know know of any good web sites selling 1800 era rifles and revolvers that would suit Arthur's time period?
I know someone once mentioned a site in this thread before, and I tried looking for that post, but 200+ pages is quite a bit of back peddling to do.
Hello, Battlegear Toys, BlackOps Toys and Toy Anxiety in the US. MachineGun figures, Belgium to name a few. I am sure members on this platform shall have odd spare parts too.

Introducing Mr Tommy Lee Jones....'I look upon pride as a sin'
Some adjustments pending. I do this for the fun because that is what it is and should be about.
Merry Christmas to you all out there....May your God go with you.

Attachments

• 20221222_133107.jpg
    20221222_133107.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 0
I just pre-ordered my 2nd Arthur, I just love this freaking figure so much man, I can't live with myself not having a spare one for the future, I have a rule of only 1 figure seeing how hard times are now, but this is a masterpiece and I'm supporting a great company as well.

I've recently got some HT figures at first I said I wouldn't compare but Arthur is just next level man, you notice it more and more while you own a figure for a while and you have them next to others, no competition.

I really wish the pre-order window for John will be like Arthur before where the cut-off was just before the release if that's possible 🙏, I would absolutely love a second John when all this money crisis ends.

This is my favorite sculpt/hairpiece for Arthur, such a beautiful sculpt and you can see all the scars, love the one on the cheek especially, so darn accurate.

Attachments

• arthur.jpg
    arthur.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 0
I just pre-ordered my 2nd Arthur, I just love this freaking figure so much man, I can't live with myself not having a spare one for the future, I have a rule of only 1 figure seeing how hard times are now, but this is a masterpiece and I'm supporting a great company as well.

I've recently got some HT figures at first I said I wouldn't compare but Arthur is just next level man, you notice it more and more while you own a figure for a while and you have them next to others, no competition.

I really wish the pre-order window for John will be like Arthur before where the cut-off was just before the release if that's possible 🙏, I would absolutely love a second John when all this money crisis ends.

This is my favorite sculpt/hairpiece for Arthur, such a beautiful sculpt and you can see all the scars, love the one on the cheek especially, so darn accurate.
Very high praise partner, appreciate the support and happy you like the figure. 🤠

Finally got around to setting up my Arthur for display and it's been a long time since a 1/6 compelled me to really bother putting time into it. I love this fig!! John is on PO already...

The only issue I have is the little orange obelisk stand doesn't fit into the hole in the base, there seems to be a lip of plastic blocking it - anyone else encountered this? Means at the moment poor Arthur is drunkenly leaning against the back of the detolf glass :lol

Another question for all you braver folk - I want to change out his one-piece boots for the two piece spur set however the ball joints stay on when I remove the boots. Do I just...pull the ball joints out so I can put the ball-jointed spur boot piece on?

Finally got around to setting up my Arthur for display and it's been a long time since a 1/6 compelled me to really bother putting time into it. I love this fig!! John is on PO already...

The only issue I have is the little orange obelisk stand doesn't fit into the hole in the base, there seems to be a lip of plastic blocking it - anyone else encountered this? Means at the moment poor Arthur is drunkenly leaning against the back of the detolf glass :lol

Another question for all you braver folk - I want to change out his one-piece boots for the two piece spur set however the ball joints stay on when I remove the boots. Do I just...pull the ball joints out so I can put the ball-jointed spur boot piece on?

I was originally worried as well but the ball joints come off very easily, i just lightly pulled them off

Hi,

The base issue is most likely just some rough plastic which can be easily removed using a small file or similar. The foot pegs, yes carefully remove from legs using modelling pliers, I was able to gently remove mine by hand. Hair dryer on low warm setting waved for a few moments on legs may help....not hot legs. We all have methods that work although nothing is an exact science....much luck.

Hi,

The base issue is most likely just some rough plastic which can be easily removed using a small file or similar. The foot pegs, yes carefully remove from legs using modelling pliers, I was able to gently remove mine by hand. Hair dryer on low warm setting waved for a few moments on legs may help....not hot legs. We all have methods that work although nothing is an exact science....much luck.
Thank you, this is great advice. I'll give both a go!

Back