The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on getting Arthur and my other cowboys winterized. I stitch-ripped and removed the neck from a WWII German turtleneck (one of the old Dragon pieces) and quite like the look. Plus the removed turtleneck collar can make a great little neck gaiter.
52559359790_eda1c773e1_c.jpg

I'm trying to understand what was done. It seems the body could be a VTS Red Death body (their Arthur) as the jacket fits a lot better then how it is on Lim but it could also be because he removed the padding in the arms. I have the VTS body so I'll have to see how it looks switched out.

Cool! I was always curious to see if some people would mod the clean shaven sculpt to fit their own in game style they had for Arthur.
First snow where I live. Couldn't resist taking him outside for a photoshoot and almost froze my hands by -7°c but it's worth it.

View attachment 612181
Love it.
Found these images on FB I couldn't download all of them but man this is how you weather a figure absolutely amazing.View attachment 612640View attachment 612641View attachment 612642
Really nice, from what I can tell the body could be different but I'm not sure, the bulk of the work here is on the nice weathering on the clothes, it really makes the figure pop, as far as the scarf it's our scard just properly futzed and with a knot near the ends so it can lay like it does in the game.

im leaning towards the body not being stock, due to the ratchets in the legs his legs are too spread out for the 1st notch and not spread out enough for the 2nd, its right in between

Got my mid-beard head sculpt today!
Was so excited to change it.
Unfortunately I saw this .. At first.. no big deal.
With the hairpiece on, there is a little gap, only noticeable, when you know it.
But still.. Happy about it x3

Attachments

• Arthur 3.jpg
    Arthur 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Arthur1.jpg
    Arthur1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Arthur2.jpg
    Arthur2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back