The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh this figure is so good. I was appreciating all of the weathering on the clothing today. HT is great don't get me wrong but they cut a lot of corners in order to satisfy quantity. That pennywise they came out with was wearing freshly dry cleaned clothes 😄. I am quite looking forward to Limtoys future projects.

Others can disagree but I think Hot Toys, Damtoys and Limtoys are the top three in this game. It’s not close. Maybe Asmus and Master Team have the potential to get there but I’m just so impressed with the work Limtoys does to be able to be among the best in this business.

I keep thinking about how I need to scale back a bit because display space is rapidly becoming a problem but I will continue to support Lim no matter what they do. It’s easy when they’re as passionate about these figures as we are.

Others can disagree but I think Hot Toys, Damtoys and Limtoys are the top three in this game. It’s not close. Maybe Asmus and Master Team have the potential to get there but I’m just so impressed with the work Limtoys does to be able to be among the best in this business.

I keep thinking about how I need to scale back a bit because display space is rapidly becoming a problem but I will continue to support Lim no matter what they do. It’s easy when they’re as passionate about these figures as we are.
I would add Gametoys to that list of current top tier but they're kind of niche and a newer company. Otherwise 100% agree.

I would probably disagree lol but it's very overwhelming and we feel humbled and thankful that some people think of us that way.

I would probably disagree lol but it's very overwhelming and we feel humbled and thankful that some people think of us that way.
I think we have a tendencies as humans to be our own worst critics. I tell people all the time, nobody hates me more than me. Sometimes I'm kidding, sometimes I'm not. At the end of the day, we're always looking at ways we can be better personally, professionally, morally, etc. So, it's sensible that you disagree, but I'm telling you...you guys don't realize how good you at what you do.

There's so many companies in every line of business looking to cut corners and get lazy in this day in age - Hot Toys is a great example of this. Of the major players, I think Damtoys is certainly a better standard of what companies should strive to be in this hobby, and I would certainly equate you guys more with Damtoys than Hot Toys, given your quality, attention to detail, customer service, and listening to your fanbase. You just don't get much of that anymore.

I don't typically like speaking for others, but I'd feel confident speaking for everyone on this board in that if this hobby had more people like you and the team at Lim, we'd have a much more enjoyable hobby.

You guys are great - please never change.

I think we have a tendencies as humans to be our own worst critics. I tell people all the time, nobody hates me more than me. Sometimes I'm kidding, sometimes I'm not. At the end of the day, we're always looking at ways we can be better personally, professionally, morally, etc. So, it's sensible that you disagree, but I'm telling you...you guys don't realize how good you at what you do.

There's so many companies in every line of business looking to cut corners and get lazy in this day in age - Hot Toys is a great example of this. Of the major players, I think Damtoys is certainly a better standard of what companies should strive to be in this hobby, and I would certainly equate you guys more with Damtoys than Hot Toys, given your quality, attention to detail, customer service, and listening to your fanbase. You just don't get much of that anymore.

I don't typically like speaking for others, but I'd feel confident speaking for everyone on this board in that if this hobby had more people like you and the team at Lim, we'd have a much more enjoyable hobby.

You guys are great - please never change.
Trust me I'm definitely familiar with what you described in the first paragraph and the support is always welcome and appreciated but our goal was to never be the best or compete with anybody, those other brands are just people same as us and there's tons of factory workers putting these together together as well, speaking personally I'm not sure I'm the best at anything really but as a team we do try our best to make sure our figures are the best they can be, we make them as fans for fans and if those fans are happy when they get them in hand then that's all that matters to us, even if it takes a reaaaally long time. 😅

As always we really appreciate all the support!

Trust me I'm definitely familiar with what you described in the first paragraph and the support is always welcome and appreciated but our goal was to never be the best or compete with anybody, those other brands are just people same as us and there's tons of factory workers putting these together together as well, speaking personally I'm not sure I'm the best at anything really but as a team we do try our best to make sure our figures are the best they can be, we make them as fans for fans and if those fans are happy when they get them in hand then that's all that matters to us, even if it takes a reaaaally long time. 😅

As always we really appreciate all the support!
I think your transparency and communication with the community is enough to earn my respect and support, back that with the amazing figures that come out from LIM and I'm almost willing to buy anything

DA936FC3-C492-4346-9CD3-4161729FC883.jpeg

Gave Cowpoke a slight repose today, was tired of him holding his hat. Having him look down helps hide the slightly high fitting hat. Can’t wait for that new hair mold

Holy **** man, this looks absolutely amazing what the hell!

Absolutely next level impressive! That's incredible work! Looks like it's a portrait of a real person with all those minute details.

Also it's kind of funny, in one of those pictures because of the beard style I see just a hint of Joel from the Last of Us.

Impressive skill my friend. The rifle have you weathered it, losing the gilt finish?

Woke up with a pain in my heart, then preordered 4th Arthur and got instantly healed. I mean this is a best figure I have ever seen. Sorry Geralt.

First snow where I live. Couldn't resist taking him outside for a photoshoot and almost froze my hands by -7°c but it's worth it.

20221211_134139.jpg

Attachments

• 20221211_165534.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221211_165638.jpg
    10.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221211_171542.jpg
    20221211_171542.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • 20221211_133255.jpg
    11.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221211_134825.jpg