The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I have just recently gotten the Arthur Morgan figure, and have discovered the latest head sculpt for him along with the John figure that is coming out, from checking out the forum here.
As a big red dead fan, I'm definitely looking to get everything for them that is becoming available for us.

Lol, I have just recently gotten the Arthur Morgan figure, and have discovered the latest head sculpt for him along with the John figure that is coming out, from checking out the forum here.
As a big red dead fan, I'm definitely looking to get everything for them that is becoming available for us.
OneSixthKit still has the sick sculpt and Mid beard sculpt (as well as both figures) up for preorder. Just run a Limtoys search on the site.
If it's the PO cutoff you're worried about, I think you'll be fine for awhile yet. Just maybe don't wait too long. lol

Last edited:
Hello guys,

additionally all the best in the new year!

I know there have been rumors about a new Sadie Adler figure. I have been watching the SW version for a long time now, but I have come to the conclusion that it is just missing something. May I please ask you to tell me which company should be working on the new figure of hers?

Hello guys,

additionally all the best in the new year!

I know there have been rumors about a new Sadie Adler figure. I have been watching the SW version for a long time now, but I have come to the conclusion that it is just missing something. May I please ask you to tell me which company should be working on the new figure of hers?
We're trying to convince LIM to make one under the same principle as the Nate figure that's upcoming - the previous Sadie just sucked and I kind of regret buying it, even at the cheap price point. Unfortunately, all we know is that Master Team may be making Micah, and LIM will be making John and Dutch. There's no other RDR figures rumored yet.

But if you'd like Sadie, be sure to make your voice heard. I know LIM is a little down based on the John feedback, but we're hoping sales continue to improve and if so, perhaps they'll be open minded.

We're trying to convince LIM to make one under the same principle as the Nate figure that's upcoming - the previous Sadie just sucked and I kind of regret buying it, even at the cheap price point. Unfortunately, all we know is that Master Team may be making Micah, and LIM will be making John and Dutch. There's no other RDR figures rumored yet.

But if you'd like Sadie, be sure to make your voice heard. I know LIM is a little down based on the John feedback, but we're hoping sales continue to improve and if so, perhaps they'll be open minded.
We still haven't finished developing our 1/6 female body so I would say that there's a chance we could do a Sadie once we have the female body ready but it would have to be a simple figure like Dutch, as I mentioned before Nate will be the litmus test to see if it's worth remaking figures that have already been done and if some new techniques and different sale approach will work well.

We still haven't finished developing our 1/6 female body so I would say that there's a chance we could do a Sadie once we have the female body ready but it would have to be a simple figure like Dutch, as I mentioned before Nate will be the litmus test to see if it's worth remaking figures that have already been done and if some new techniques and different sale approach will work well.
I think if you made a Sadie, that actually looked like Sadie with her yellow shirt, with nothing but her pistol, a shotgun and a hat, I think most would be happy. Just my thoughts. But of course, we'll see what Nate holds.

I'm assuming your female body will be first used for Aloy. Did you guys have some other female figures in mind (you don't need to name them) for this body? I can't imagine you'd develop it for just one character to never use it again. And I'm not sure Ellie/Dina would be tall enough for the body to scale properly in that line. So, just curious on what a glimpse into the future is.

I think if you made a Sadie, that actually looked like Sadie with her yellow shirt, with nothing but her pistol, a shotgun and a hat, I think most would be happy. Just my thoughts. But of course, we'll see what Nate holds.

I'm assuming your female body will be first used for Aloy. Did you guys have some other female figures in mind (you don't need to name them) for this body? I can't imagine you'd develop it for just one character to never use it again. And I'm not sure Ellie/Dina would be tall enough for the body to scale properly in that line. So, just curious on what a glimpse into the future is.
We're researching a few female characters to see what body will be ideal to mass produce, Ellie would probably require different joints to make her shorter than other characters.

We're researching a few female characters to see what body will be ideal to mass produce, Ellie would probably require different joints to make her shorter than other characters.
I am sure Sadie from you would just rock. I would absolutely buy her. Exactly as RandomHero wrote, but I am leaning towards this look.
SadieAdlerBio.jpg

OneSixthKit still has the sick sculpt and Mid beard sculpt (as well as both figures) up for preorder. Just run a Limtoys search on the site.
If it's the PO cutoff you're worried about, I think you'll be fine for awhile yet. Just maybe don't wait too long. lol
Thank you for this.
I’d been regularly checking Onesixthkit but always under the term Gunslinger and/or sickly. Didn’t realIze that wouldn’t bring up the sickly sculpt option. Thought it hadn’t been released yet.
Glad I didn’t miss out, my order is now in!

R_R_X,
Much obliged friend, I am glad they extended it out on pre order, was worried I had missed out on them

I am sure Sadie from you would just rock. I would absolutely buy her. Exactly as RandomHero wrote, but I am leaning towards this look. View attachment 617280
I'd be totally fine with this look again, in fact I actually prefer it because this is what she was wearing during the "we're more ghosts than people" scene, which is one of the best in the game, top 3 for me. You really begin to see Arthur accept that he's losing everything, just like Sadie did before him.

The reason I suggested the yellow shirt was for LIM to differentiate the figure from the SW version a bit, perhaps that gives sales a boost as it's different attire for people to purchase. Obviously that would be a call for the team to make, should it ever happen, but the white shirt look is definitely iconic for her. I'm all for it.

So where the heck is the devil I could sign my soul to? Sadie is one of the greatest gaming's characters ever. John is great too, but to be honest, I am not that surprised he didn't sell well. I would bet that his figures were mainly bought by veterans who also played the first Red Dead Redemption.

The second RDR had an impact on a much wider audience. This is purely my opinion, but I felt that others (led by Arthur and Sadie) simply outshined him.

But seriously, is there anything we could do to make it happen? Anything?

Attachments

• red-dead-redemption2-sadie-adler.gif
    red-dead-redemption2-sadie-adler.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'd be totally fine with this look again, in fact I actually prefer it because this is what she was wearing during the "we're more ghosts than people" scene, which is one of the best in the game, top 3 for me. You really begin to see Arthur accept that he's losing everything, just like Sadie did before him.

The reason I suggested the yellow shirt was for LIM to differentiate the figure from the SW version a bit, perhaps that gives sales a boost as it's different attire for people to purchase. Obviously that would be a call for the team to make, should it ever happen, but the white shirt look is definitely iconic for her. I'm all for it.
I understand what you mean. I think the biggest boost would be just that it would be made by LimToys. :) I am sure there would be a lot of people who would buy it, even though they bought the SW version before, as I expect the LimToys version to be far superior.

So I also vote for her "iconic" look. 💪

I’ve never played any of the RDR games, and I bought 3 Arthur’s, and POd 2 John’s. I’ll get Dutch when he goes up, and I’d love for LIM to do Sadie. I’m making my own Western stuff, including room boxes, etc., to tell photo stories. No need to play video games to be psyched for all the Western stuff I can get my hands on.

I’ve never played any of the RDR games, and I bought 3 Arthur’s, and POd 2 John’s. I’ll get Dutch when he goes up, and I’d love for LIM to do Sadie. I’m making my own Western stuff, including room boxes, etc., to tell photo stories. No need to play video games to be psyched for all the Western stuff I can get my hands on.
Plus this. :) Perfect!

So where the heck is the devil I could sign my soul to? Sadie is one of the greatest gaming's characters ever. John is great too, but to be honest, I am not that surprised he didn't sell well. I would bet that his figures were mainly bought by veterans who also played the first Red Dead Redemption.

The second RDR had an impact on a much wider audience. This is purely my opinion, but I felt that others (led by Arthur and Sadie) simply outshined him.

But seriously, is there anything we could do to make it happen? Anything?
Sadie definitely loved Arthur most and was grateful what he did for her. Dialogues between them is priceless. Also she is braver than most of the men. Sadie would never leave Arthur on the hill like John did,just saying. I'd definitely buy her figure if Lim makes one.

Back