The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this gun fit in his hand or his holsters? I have one already but I’m thinking of ordering a second one for his other holster since I’m personally not a fan of the design of cattlemen revolvers
They should fit but the gun makes no sense for the time period as this is an older revolver compared to the cattleman one. Just my opinion however I was going to look for schofield ones as those are apart of the game.

Just got my mid beard headsculpt from Kit, now I'm just waiting on my second Arthur from TNS to arrive. Was going to get him one of the Mr Z horses, but having seen the upcoming American paint horses from JXK, I might hold off and grab one of them.

Will this gun fit in his hand or his holsters? I have one already but I’m thinking of ordering a second one for his other holster since I’m personally not a fan of the design of cattlemen revolvers

4750b7fd-9079-44d7-ad39-ce10e0be4729-jpeg.547773

They should fit but the gun makes no sense for the time period as this is an older revolver compared to the cattleman one. Just my opinion however I was going to look for schofield ones as those are apart of the game.

At 1/6, and if you're not focussing on the cylinder, it could pass for a Remington New Model Army with cartridge conversion.

Remington began offering five-shot metallic cartridge conversions in 1868:

Remington_Rollin_White_Conversion.JPG

Individual gunsmiths also produced cartridge conversions in a variety of calibres, and with six chambers. This one was done circa 1865:

a-very-nice-antique-american-remington-new-model-army-1858-conversion-revolver-circa-1865-6-shot-44-rimfire-caliber-length-37-cm-in-very-good-condition-price-2-250-euro-4234720-en-max.JPG

a-very-nice-antique-american-remington-new-model-army-1858-conversion-revolver-circa-1865-6-shot-44-rimfire-caliber-length-37-cm-in-very-good-condition-price-2-250-euro-4234726-en-max.JPG

https://www.bolk-antiques.nl/invent...-very-good-condition-price-2-250-euro-2024018

I read somewhere that, of all the revolvers used in the Civil War, the Remington was the most popular. A large proportion of those that were issued with them purchased them for their own private use after the war.

At 1/6, and if you're not focussing on the cylinder, it could pass for a Remington New Model Army with cartridge conversion.

Individual gunsmiths also produced cartridge conversions in a variety of calibres, and with six chambers. This one was done circa 1865:

a-very-nice-antique-american-remington-new-model-army-1858-conversion-revolver-circa-1865-6-shot-44-rimfire-caliber-length-37-cm-in-very-good-condition-price-2-250-euro-4234720-en-max.JPG

a-very-nice-antique-american-remington-new-model-army-1858-conversion-revolver-circa-1865-6-shot-44-rimfire-caliber-length-37-cm-in-very-good-condition-price-2-250-euro-4234726-en-max.JPG

https://www.bolk-antiques.nl/invent...-very-good-condition-price-2-250-euro-2024018

I read somewhere that, of all the revolvers used in the Civil War, the Remington was the most popular. A large proportion of those that were issued with them purchased them for their own private use after the war.
Your right forgot they had this version in the time though I believe there was only one of these in game that is rare and can be found in game.

Cool!!

If you're looking for a Remington, the one that came with Kaustic Plastik's Django was better quality.

When I de-Djangoed my figure I kept the 1858 as I like Remingtons, but used a smaller pair of hands so he could grip it properly.

51688991280_064a384647_o.jpg
Do you need the modified hairpieces for the django hat or do the regular ones work?

Do you need the modified hairpieces for the django hat or do the regular ones work?

You have to use the modified ones.

I don't think any hat is going to work on the regular ones. If you find one that does it'll mean that the hat is too big, because the modified piece is narrower to replicate the effect of flattened hair.

I’ve been looking for a Schofield revolver but they’re hard to find on eBay. I did find one yesterday but there’s only one available and I’d need two.

Back